Reid-Pelosi Lame Duck Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reid-Pelosi Lame Duck Amnesty For Illegal Aliens

Relative to the topic
    We in Nevada tried to get rid of Reid, however the one running against was an idiot(not that Reid isn't).
    I really can't under stand why we did not have a better alternative.
    I did not vote for Reid and do send many faxes through Number USA.
    I think Reid did get a lot of illegal votes since the voting places are not allowed to ask for ID. And no proof of being a citizen is required to reqister, just a utility bill with your name and address

We in Nevada tried to get rid of Reid, however the one running against was an idiot(not that Reid isn't).
    I think Reid did get a lot of illegal votes since the voting places are not allowed to ask for ID. And no proof of being a citizen is required to reqister, just a utility bill with your name and address.

Dirty Harry Reid & Company are at it again - LAME DUCK AMNESTY

Instead of thinking American citizens first; Nevada's Dirty Harry Reid & company are punishing the millions of law-abiding U.S. Citizens languishing in ever-rising unemployment by giving amnesty to the millions of illegal aliens whom have stolen those jobs, including but not limited to the 35 and under demographic, whom hurt our youth the most. Please tell Dirty Harry Reid, Shelley Berkley and Dina Titus to vote American Citizens first, no amnesty for any illegal aliens period.

Shelley Berkley:
    Representative Shelley Berkley | Representing the 1st District of Nevada

Dina Titus:
    Congresswoman Dina Titus, Representing the 3rd District of Nevada

Harry Reid:
    Welcome | Senator Harry Reid

John Ensign:
    John Ensign, United States Senator of Nevada: Home

If you do not live in Nevada, contact your current Senators & Congressmen/Women...
    House:
    Representative Offices - United States House of Representatives, 111th Congress, 2nd Session

Senate:
    U.S. Senate: Senators Home

OR call the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202)224-3121 and ask for your representatives office...

OBAMA White House Steps up AMNESTY Pressure; Focuses on Key Republican Senators: (don't give Lindsey Graham (R-SC) any sleep on this one South Carolina!) Double for John McCain R-AZ)
    NumbersUSA | For Lower Immigration Levels - For Lower Immigration Levels

DREAM Act AKA: AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS
    White House Steps up DREAM Pressure; Focuses on Key Republican Senators | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Amnesty
    Amnesty is defined by Webster’s New World Law Dictionary as “A pardon for past criminal offenses for a class or group of individuals who are subject to trial but have not yet been convicted.” More specifically, the amnesty debate in Congress concerns whether or not the United States should reward illegal aliens by allowing them to escape penalties for their law-breaking and giving them precisely what they broke the laws to obtain: the right to live and work in the United States. This section charts House and Senate bills and joint resolutions that encourage illegal immigration by granting amnesty, or deter it by refusing amnesty to illegal aliens.
    Amnesty | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

P.S.: [nevadaneal...]
    Sharron Angle was no idiot...

sounds like you fell for the too extreme & too dangerous and too risky b.s. from the Dirty Harry Reid propaganda machine...

notwithstanding she was out spent by more than 20-1...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    That's all you got?
    Yeah in terms of grammar-cop citations, that one was the equivalent to a parking ticket.

Are you kidding me? The only House member NOT to vote for the dream act was from assachusetts? WTF is going on? These people ALL need to be FIRED! If you listen to their OWN numbers we have 9% unemployment, and were going to legalize all these criminals AND their entire families who snuck in here and are taking our jobs? If these illegals were running for their jobs it would be a WHOLE different story!

EDIT: Hmmm. Fox news just changed that story. It wasn't just ONE vote against. Don't know what was up with that.

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Red alert - nationwide call to action

RED ALERT - NATIONWIDE CALL TO ACTION

DREAM Act Vote on THIS Saturday December 18th, 2010

(Remember the x-mas eve shenanigans of Congress last year?)

DREAM Act Vote on Saturday (This time it's for real!!) | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

All the contact info you need is already in this thread, get on it! FAXES & PHONE CALLS TO ALL OF CONGRESS'S LOCAL & D.C. OFFICES...

Giving amnesty to Millions of illegal aliens whom have stolen Millions of jobs from law-abiding U.S. citizens languishing in unemployment is unfathomable and completely ludicrous...

Notwithstanding the 35 and under age demographic of law-abiding U.S. citizens would be hurt the worst by this so-called DREAM ACT (AKA: Amnesty for Illegal Aliens)...

Please no amnesty for any illegal aliens period, please tell congress to vote law-abiding U.S. citizens first...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

We won!
    NO Amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaneal View Post
    I think Reid did get a lot of illegal votes since the voting places are not allowed to ask for ID. And no proof of being a citizen is required to reqister, just a utility bill with your name and address.
    Really not allowed to ask for ID? WOW!!!

If anything, poll workers should be OBLIGATED to receive legal identification. How can ANY honest politician abide by such a law? And how and ANY citizenry accept it?!!!!!

If true, I hope you all do something about that. And I hope we ALL do the same in our respective states if necessary. A vote that is not legal is not a representation of the people, and we absolutely must not stand for it. Get up and change this asinine situation.
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaneal View Post
    Really? One has to register 30 days before an election here and it takes a valid ID that they will check.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast