Guns in bars - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Guns in bars

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sean_F View Post
    The forum exists no more. It was disbanded after this holster fiasco because it was a group of people who supposedly trusted each other; once this went down things went south and the forum was shut down, If you want his personal info PM me I will give it to you. You can call the college yourself. This man destroyed his credibility and integrity over a measley 200 dollars. People have not forgotten.
    I can corroborate everything Sean_F has said about Snowman. He is not to be trusted.

3. Any one of the mods can PM me and I will be happy to share his name and proof as to who is is as well as PROOF on the Arizona Supreme Court website that this man was charged with assault in 2000 and THREAT-INTIM W/INJ-DMGE PROP in 1996 wich he was found guilty of. To include his name, date of birth and his case numbers. He is no retired LE as he claims in his profile and I will back up my claims with facts. He is nothing but a thief that claimed he was a holster maker and scammed people out of money.

Oh!! What a Tangle Web We Weave When at First We Practice To Deceive!

GAD ZOOKS!!! Business as usual here I guess. I think after all this ruckus it may be time for a (wait for it folks.... Here it comes....) DRINK!!! Who's packing and who's drinkin?

YEEEE HAWWWWWWW...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thumbs down Still waiting to hear about that burger and basket of O-rings.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    GAD ZOOKS!!! Business as usual here I guess. I think after all this ruckus it may be time for a (wait for it folks.... Here it comes....) DRINK!!! Who's packing and who's drinkin?

YEEEE HAWWWWWWW...
    I still want to know where I can get this great burger and basket of O-rings in or near Coolidge, Arizona. Too bad Snowball1911 won't give me the place's name.

7. gun and bars

I can't even believe this is a topic. If you need to ask about carrying a gun into a bar you probably don't even need to have one at all. its almost the same question as ``is it okay for me to get trashed in a bar, get mad at the bar wench, get in my car and drive into the bar''

Quote Originally Posted by SIDE BY SIDE View Post
    I can't even believe this is a topic. If you need to ask about carrying a gun into a bar you probably don't even need to have one at all. its almost the same question as ``is it okay for me to get trashed in a bar, get mad at the bar wench, get in my car and drive into the bar''
    Lots of people go to "bars" or places alcohol is served without ingesting alcohol. Should they be prohibited from being armed simply because alcohol is served? Wouldn't that in itself eliminate CC from every professional sporting event? Every state fair? Every volunteer firemen's picnic? Every rod and gun club that serves alcohol?

In NYS we have no restriction on legal CC in places where alcohol is served. And we have virtually no instances of problems of legal CC and places that serve alcohol. Some of the "gun friendly" states that prohibit CC in places where alcohol is served would be wise to follow the NYS "liberal anti-gun" rule on tis issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SIDE BY SIDE View Post
    No it's not! If I want to dress up as a Cowboy and sing "YMCA", "In the Navy", and "Go West" at the local Kareoke bar I should be allowed to do so. If I am not consuming alcohol, I don't see the big deal with having a Colf 45 on my side, shotshells on my belt and a bandoleer of 45 cartridges. (I leave the lever action rifle and double barreled shotgun in the car. )

On your second post you decided to post flames. Just out of curiousity are you the same poster as either Snowman1911, Troop2trooper, or icemanmnpls?

In Louisiana it is illegal to consume alcohol while carrying. Doing so may result in revocation of your permit, amongst other penalties. Not to mention, if you ever had to use it in such a state, you might not have too much clout in court. Drinking while carrying is not what law abiding citizens such as ourselves do.

The law about bars

A legal gun license will be pulled from you if you are found intoxicated while carrying, is will not matter if you are in a bar or not, just the same as if you are behind the wheel intoxicated, you will lose your drivers license. So if you are the designated driver for your friends at the bar, or where ever, go ahead and carry if you want, use the brain God gave you and apply common sense.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast