Guns in bars - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns in bars

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Or, you're so freakin' potted that you can't load the thing. .
    Lmao, I just had a vision of a guy cussing whilst dropping bullets on the floor.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

I agree with markshere, people here in PA can carry in bars and probably many do or at least leave it in their trucks readily accessible. I don't see or hear of anybody getting drunk and shooting up Barnaby's or Duffer's Mill. I am more worried about driving wihile intoxicated than intoxicated while carrying, even though there is no charge for that.

You are free to open, or conceal carry as long as you carry your CCW (or whatever you call it in Michigan). Do not consume alcohol while doing so.

You must obey a "gunbuster" sign (circle-slash over a picture of a handgun), or a sign that says something close to: "AS AUTHORIZED BY TCA 39-17-1359, POSSESSION OF A WEAPON ON POSTED PROPERTY OR IN A POSTED BUILDING IS PROHIBITED AND IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE."

Tennessee recognizes all other states' carry permits. You may not open carry in TN without a carry permit, but a carry permit, in TN, means you can open or concealed carry (regardless if your permit says "concealed".).

If you elect to open carry and are asked to leave you must do so, regardless if they are properly posted or not.

If they are not properly posted (i.e., "No Firearms" like at Buffalo Wild Wings) you may carry past the sign legally, but think of the sign as a "no open carry" sign.

If asked by an LEO to produce a permit you must show it. Carrying a firearm in TN is illegal and your permit is a defense.

"Why would someone go into a bar if they were not going to drink?"
    1- Designated driver
    2- Pizza man, a hazzardous job BTW, this has been discussed in other threads.
    3- Pool Player, most places where one would go to play pool also serve alcohol.
    4- Band member, most places where bands play live also serve alcohol.

Why is it people think that when you go into a bar and have a drink, you no longer need to protect yourself from BG?
    Do we all become invincible once we are in a bar?

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Going into a Barber Shop doesn't mean you're going to get a hair cut either BUT, WHY do either if you're not there for the purpose of participating in the establishments business. Booze and Guns don't mix. Drunks and guns usually means someones going to be shot. Insanity to the nth degree.

Dancing, Karaoke, Pool, Socializing

Don't you ever take your wife/girlfriend out to dance?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    That is why there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many horrendous news stories coming from the states where it is legal to have a drink while armed....,

What stories?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    What stories?

Exactly my point.......

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Dancing, Karaoke, Pool, Socializing

Don't you ever take your wife/girlfriend out to dance?
    How did I miss Karaoke?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    How did I miss Karaoke?

Lmao! Take better aim next time.
    Ed

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast