Guns in bars - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns in bars

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    What stories?
    Yes what about that ? exactly what stories are you speaking of

Or are you talking about the Stories of a ********* that sticks up a C-store and shoots somebodys wife or mother because he was drunk, and gets away with a few bucks and a six pack, I will admit it has happened, but show me anything anywhere that proves that problems from guns in bars, are anyway close to the robberys and shootings that happen every day

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Or are you talking about the Stories of a ********* that sticks up a C-store and shoots somebodys wife or mother because he was drunk, and gets away with a few bucks and a six pack, I will admit it has happened, but show me anything anywhere that proves that problems from guns in bars, are anyway close to the robberys and shootings that happen every day

My goodness.... pull your head out far enough to actually read the post and the reply.....

IT WAS SARCASM ! You know.... making fun of the guy that said that guns and alcohol should never be in the same universe together......

Yes what about that ? exactly what stories are you speaking of
    It was sarcasm.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    My goodness.... pull your head out far enough to actually read the post and the reply.....

IT WAS SARCASM ! You know.... making fun of the guy that said that guns and alcohol should never be in the same universe together......
    I read enough to see that your a troll that does not know what there talking about, and thats not sarcasm, the original question was asking about TN weapons laws, and I geuss you know all about them in Ohio

I read enough to see that your a troll that does not know what there talking about, and thats not sarcasm, the original question was asking about TN weapons laws, and I geuss you know all about them in Ohio

Well, you have certainly proven you cant spell, or comprehend the written word........

What have I written that is incorrect?

What have I done to show I am a "troll"?

Are people who live in Ohio not allowed to post on anything that pertains to other states?

My posts in this thread have actually been relevant to this thread, and NOT off topic....... Your post quoted above however.... is the one that is trollish and off-topic.

Next time you post, try to have an actual point to make and some proof/actual reasoned out argument to back it up.

8. Carrying in bars is legal in TN assuming you have a permit and the establishment isn't posted.

I haven't had any problems carrying in bars here. I wouldn't recommend open carrying though simply because most establishments (at least in Nashville) don't want guns in them. They might actually post the gun buster sign after spotting someone packing.

Exclamation Village People

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Carrying in bars is legal in TN assuming you have a permit and the establishment isn't posted.

I haven't had any problems carrying in bars here. I wouldn't recommend open carrying though simply because most establishments (at least in Nashville) don't want guns in them. They might actually post the gun buster sign after spotting someone packing.
    What if I want to sing some songs by The Village People for karaoke and dress as the cowboy?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    What if I want to sing some songs by The Village People for karaoke and dress as the cowboy?
    You might find out how many people carry guns in the bar!!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    You might find out how many people carry guns in the bar!!
    Now that is funny.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast