Guns in bars - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns in bars

We don't have any prohibition on carrying concealed in a bar. It has never been an issue in New York.

but carrying illegally in a bar can get you some serious time.

Ex-NFL Star Plaxico Burress Gets 2 Years in Prison in NYC Nightclub Gun Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    If you're gonna go to a bar and drink...lock it in your vehicle.

No, if I want to have a drink in a bar while armed, I will. Doing so in NO WAY infringes on your rights, so you have no right to deny me my rights in that situation.

You, and people like you who try to tell me how to exercise my rights can go to hell.

It is not up to you to decide how I may exercise any of my Constitutional rights.

Shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    No, if I want to have a drink in a bar while armed, I will. Doing so in NO WAY infringes on your rights, so you have no right to deny me my rights in that situation.

You, and people like you who try to tell me how to exercise my rights can go to hell.

It is not up to you to decide how I may exercise any of my Constitutional rights.

Shall not be infringed.
    I was pointing out the part of his statement that was wrong. I forgot to put quotation marks.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Would someone please tell me in which state it is legal to drink alcohol and carry a pistol whether or not your in a bar. I've been carrying for years now, and i know of no state that says it is legal to be carrying a loaded weapon and drink alcohol at the same time. Besides, if you do, i would consider you
    "one big dumb ass." i know florida law allows you to carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol but you cannot drink nor be in the bar area. Also, i personally do not patronize any restaurant that does not allow me inside with my firearm. I have, and will continue to boycott any establishment that posts the "sign" keeping me from exercising my 2nd amendment right to be armed. Oh, and by the way, my wife is armed at all times also. Any and all comments are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    I was pointing out the part of his statement that was wrong. I forgot to put quotation marks.

Fine, be that way, lol

A 2 minute google search shows for a start that AK, WA, AL, NV, CT, VA all allow drinking while armed.....

Research it further for yourself....

QUESTION

So if you drink enough to see double and something happens that you need to draw and fire. Do you shoot left then right or right then left.? Of course I guess this is a mute point being that you will have double guns. (That's a hellofalot of fire Power)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    QUESTION

So if you drink enough to see double and something happens that you need to draw and fire. Do you shoot left then right or right then left.? Of course I guess this is a mute point being that you will have double guns. (That's a hellofalot of fire Power)
    mappow, Everyone (except you?) knows that when you are that drunk you shoot yourself first.......

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    mappow, Everyone (except you?) knows that when you are that drunk you shoot yourself first.......
    So then you would agree that going into a bar carrying concealed is like committing suicide? OR possibly could result in you own demise. Just wondering
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    So then you would agree that going into a bar carrying concealed is like committing suicide? OR possibly could result in you own demise. Just wondering

No....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast