Guns in bars - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Guns in bars

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman1911 View Post
    I go to a bar in my town pretty regularly, but I don't drink. It's not a moral or religious stand against drinking...I just decided back in my 20's that drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, and stopped. The bar I go to however has the BEST old fashioned burgers and basket of O-rings on the planet. Do I carry in there? Yep...but my beverage of choice is Diet Pepsi.
    What's the name of the place? I always like a good burger, but I'll take fried pickles over the O-rings.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Damn, Now you want me to shoot my family, just to prove your right?

    That's harsh.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    What's the name of the place? I always like a good burger, but I'll take fried pickles over the O-rings.
    Fried pickles? Never tried them. I like fried okra...but that is my country roots showing through. But heck...I'd try fried pickles.

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Damn, Now you want me to shoot my family, just to prove your right?

    That's harsh.
    No, I have dealt with your type a thousand times or more. You are one of those types who are so insecure and so deep-down cowardly that without your gun you have no balls. You have attached your whole ego to your pistol, and without it you feel a chihuahua in a world filled with pitbulls.

    I honestly believe that if you are ever looking down the long dark tunnel, you will shrink from the moment and run like a coward...or even worse, you will get so worked up over a real or imagined slight or offense...like someone cuts you off in traffic, or gives you the finger after YOU cut them off in traffic, you will pull your ego, I mean your gun because they are tied together, and by golly, "you will show them you can't be messed with" and you will be that guy once again.

    You are a one trick pony. You don'tet logic and reason cloud your thinking by golly. All you can do is scream SECOND AMMENDMENT. If you want to nitpick unless you live in Alaska, Arizona or Vermont where carry whether it is open or concealed is a RIGHT under our State Constitution...wherever you live CCW is a privilege, not a right. And if you have no provision for open carry...you really have no RIGHT to carry according to the law in YOUR area. Your PRIVILIGE to carry is legislated and based upon your completion of whatever safety class and hoops you have to jump through to obtain your CCW, then your CCW can be pulled from you for whatever reasons they have legislated into the CCW laws in the area in which you live. SO, no, you really have no RIGHT to carry. The Second Ammendment has been so abused and stepped on by politicians that it carries very little weight in the minds of a politico. Here in Arizona...the state or authorities CANNOT take away our RIGHT to carry. Sure, they can pull a CCW if you are a CCW holder, but all that does here in reality is make it illegal to carry CONCEALED into a bar, and makes you have to go through the Brady Check when buying a firearm. With a CCW in AZ, you avoid the Brady Check, and can carry your pistol concealed in reciprocity states...but your RIGHT to carry concealed or open is safe by our State Constitution.

    So, you really have no leg to stand on when you scream Second Ammendment like a baby screams when their diaper is full. You have no RIGHT to carry in your area. You have a PRIVILIGE and a privilige can be revoked by the "powers that be" at any tiime, especially if YOU do something stupid to PISS AWAY your privilige. So scream about your right to do it...see how fast your illusion of a right goes away.

    I personally believe the Second Ammendment is written in stone and AFFIRMS a right given to us by God, and not subject to interpretation by men or revocable by a government. But sadly, what I believe doesn't square with generations of politicians have done to it to consilodate their power and control over the people. But unless and until the PEOPLE demand their rights back from their local, state, and federal governments...all you really have is a privilege.

    Arizona, Alaska, Vermont...the ONLY three states in the country with an actual constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT to carry.

    Even when I was a baby cop...we, as officers, only had a PRIVILIGE to carry our weapons concealed. Not a right. Then we got CCW, then finally our Senator Harry Pearce got the long awaited Ammendment to our State Constitution clarified to make CCW a RIGHT for all Arizonans who are not prohibited possessors.

    So scream from the rafters your one and only single argument, disregard what seomeone has repeatedly said, and continue to prove you can't think and reason for yourself, or be a RESPONSIBLE gun owner or gun carrier and see how fast your privilige evaporates when you...yes...YOU do something stupid because you had to prove how hard you are by drinking and packing your gun and YOU do something inevitably stupid.

    It will happen. It always does with your types. You will be somewhere...someone will steal a candy bar from a store, or try to do a beer run or heaven forbid their dog will piss on your property and you will run your mouth because you got your roscoe and feel invincible...and because you are a coward and a one trick pony someone will wind up getting shot, or take your ego (your gun) from you and stick it up your tail pipe. You will be "that guy" who is one more reason in the minds of legislators to erode your PRIVILIGES again. It is turds like you that will cost others their privilege to carry.

    By being smart, making the right choice FOR YOURSELF, you can carry the fight to get your RIGHTS back like we did here in AZ.

    Really Ed...I believe that you are a coward. I really do. You are that kid who would run your mouth and then as SOON as you got called on it you would shrink and run away. Now you think your gun is your security blanket. It doesn't change the fact that you are a gutless wonder...now you just think you can get away with it because you're packin'.

    Yeah...you're "that guy".

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman1911 View Post
    ...yes...YOU do something stupid because you had to prove how hard you are by drinking and packing your gun and YOU do something inevitably stupid.

    It will happen. It always does with your types. You will be somewhere....
    Can you say: "CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????" -The never-ending 50 page thread where every nutjob on this site tried to defend that sorry, drugged up SOB?

    Uh huh.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman1911 View Post
    No, I have dealt with your type a thousand times or more. You are one of those types who are so insecure and so deep-down cowardly that without your gun you have no balls. You have attached your whole ego to your pistol, and without it you feel a chihuahua in a world filled with pitbulls.

    I honestly believe that if you are ever looking down the long dark tunnel, you will shrink from the moment and run like a coward...or even worse, you will get so worked up over a real or imagined slight or offense...like someone cuts you off in traffic, or gives you the finger after YOU cut them off in traffic, you will pull your ego, I mean your gun because they are tied together, and by golly, "you will show them you can't be messed with" and you will be that guy once again.

    You are a one trick pony. You don'tet logic and reason cloud your thinking by golly. All you can do is scream SECOND AMMENDMENT. If you want to nitpick unless you live in Alaska, Arizona or Vermont where carry whether it is open or concealed is a RIGHT under our State Constitution...wherever you live CCW is a privilege, not a right. And if you have no provision for open carry...you really have no RIGHT to carry according to the law in YOUR area. Your PRIVILIGE to carry is legislated and based upon your completion of whatever safety class and hoops you have to jump through to obtain your CCW, then your CCW can be pulled from you for whatever reasons they have legislated into the CCW laws in the area in which you live. SO, no, you really have no RIGHT to carry. The Second Ammendment has been so abused and stepped on by politicians that it carries very little weight in the minds of a politico. Here in Arizona...the state or authorities CANNOT take away our RIGHT to carry. Sure, they can pull a CCW if you are a CCW holder, but all that does here in reality is make it illegal to carry CONCEALED into a bar, and makes you have to go through the Brady Check when buying a firearm. With a CCW in AZ, you avoid the Brady Check, and can carry your pistol concealed in reciprocity states...but your RIGHT to carry concealed or open is safe by our State Constitution.

    So, you really have no leg to stand on when you scream Second Ammendment like a baby screams when their diaper is full. You have no RIGHT to carry in your area. You have a PRIVILIGE and a privilige can be revoked by the "powers that be" at any tiime, especially if YOU do something stupid to PISS AWAY your privilige. So scream about your right to do it...see how fast your illusion of a right goes away.

    I personally believe the Second Ammendment is written in stone and AFFIRMS a right given to us by God, and not subject to interpretation by men or revocable by a government. But sadly, what I believe doesn't square with generations of politicians have done to it to consilodate their power and control over the people. But unless and until the PEOPLE demand their rights back from their local, state, and federal governments...all you really have is a privilege.

    Arizona, Alaska, Vermont...the ONLY three states in the country with an actual constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT to carry.

    Even when I was a baby cop...we, as officers, only had a PRIVILIGE to carry our weapons concealed. Not a right. Then we got CCW, then finally our Senator Harry Pearce got the long awaited Ammendment to our State Constitution clarified to make CCW a RIGHT for all Arizonans who are not prohibited possessors.

    So scream from the rafters your one and only single argument, disregard what seomeone has repeatedly said, and continue to prove you can't think and reason for yourself, or be a RESPONSIBLE gun owner or gun carrier and see how fast your privilige evaporates when you...yes...YOU do something stupid because you had to prove how hard you are by drinking and packing your gun and YOU do something inevitably stupid.

    It will happen. It always does with your types. You will be somewhere...someone will steal a candy bar from a store, or try to do a beer run or heaven forbid their dog will piss on your property and you will run your mouth because you got your roscoe and feel invincible...and because you are a coward and a one trick pony someone will wind up getting shot, or take your ego (your gun) from you and stick it up your tail pipe. You will be "that guy" who is one more reason in the minds of legislators to erode your PRIVILIGES again. It is turds like you that will cost others their privilege to carry.

    By being smart, making the right choice FOR YOURSELF, you can carry the fight to get your RIGHTS back like we did here in AZ.

    Really Ed...I believe that you are a coward. I really do. You are that kid who would run your mouth and then as SOON as you got called on it you would shrink and run away. Now you think your gun is your security blanket. It doesn't change the fact that you are a gutless wonder...now you just think you can get away with it because you're packin'.

    Yeah...you're "that guy".
    Maybe, you should run me through a check. If you are no longer a cop have one of your cop buddies do it for you. It might answer sum of them questions?

    After you do your check then you can call me a coward.

    I will have never wish any harm to your family!!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    There you go again snowman..... projecting YOUR OWN FEARS onto others........accusing others of planning/doing terrible things when have NEVER EVEN MET THEM... and you have done so repeatedly on this thread...

    You, sir, are the one with problems and not to be trusted with firearms..........

    You have now proven to be someone that no longer needs to be paid any attention to.

    I am putting you on ignore, and I suspect many others will also.

  9. #78
    Snowman,
    I'm done. Your gonna have heart attack. Just don't call someone or there life style stupid. If you do we will go through this again.
    And yes drinking to some is a life style. Just because they choice that life style does not mean they should not be able to carry or that they are stupid if they do.

    There are a lot of things that will impair your judgement just as bad or worse then as alchol or drugs. Jealousey is the biggest and most dangerous. More people have been killed because of jealousy then alchol and drugs combined.(as it pertains to good or bad judgement.)
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

  10. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman1911 View Post
    Fried pickles? Never tried them. I like fried okra...but that is my country roots showing through. But heck...I'd try fried pickles.
    I like a thick slice of pickle, breaded to order of course. Also for frying any vegetable, okra, pickles, greenbean fries, or zuccini, don't use eggs in the wet side of your breading. An egg wash should only be used when frying a meat product, chicken tenders, fish, or country steak.

  11. Amen!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guns for Butter?
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:46 PM
  2. Gun Rights in South Africa
    By utimmer43 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. SHTF Advice...
    By Bohemian in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 11:49 AM
  4. Americans stick to their guns
    By ricbak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 11:39 PM
  5. One man and his guns, guns and more guns
    By lukem in forum Nevada Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast