Denied entry to Mexico

Thread: Denied entry to Mexico

Denied entry to Mexico

Are you SERIOUS? This couple headed to Mexico for a week honeymoon and one of their passports was slightly chewed by their dog, Moses. Logan officials cleared them three times, but they were turned away once in Mexico and sent home.

I can only hope they were LARAZA sympathizing liberals and not a nice conservative couple.

Honeymoon Wrecked When Dog Eats Passport - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Better than getting stuck in Mexico. Who gives a **** what they're affiliation is..
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Might be karma.

They apparently were living in sin and then named their dog after god's first chosen leader on earth.

Maybe they'll name their first kid Fido just to even things up.

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    Who gives a **** what they're affiliation is..
    I do. Anyone who doesn't see the comic irony of a LARAZA sympathizer being denied access into Mecico has a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I do. Anyone who doesn't see the comic irony of a LARAZA sympathizer being denied access into Mecico has a problem.
    My only problem is seeing anywhere that says they are liberal and or "la raza" sympathizers.. The only thing this has to do with politics is that apparently Mexico's "Homeland Security" is more stringent than ours.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

With the current drug war battles ragging on Mexico's streets and all the kidnappings going on down there, they are dam lucky that they weren't allowed in. That dog probably saved their lives!

+1, I agree with you on that. I don't know why anyone would spend money in Mexico to begin with. Let a War on the Border happen an there will be a lot of American Hostages held in Mexico. Some Americans are STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by sFe View Post
    My only problem is seeing anywhere that says they are liberal and or "la raza" sympathizers.. .
    Well... I can FIX your "Only problem" for you then. You see, if you READ my initial post, I never said anyone said they were. I only said "I could only HOPE that they were." Okay pumpkin? Problem solved.

HIT THE LOTTERY! And we wonder why there's no yobs!

Register the DV Green Card lottery - USAGC Organization