New Scenario
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Scenario

New Scenario

The year is 20?? a weapons ban has passed throughout the United States, weapons are either too expensive to own, or theyre completely banned altogether, [much like California's approved weapons list] the price of a shotgun ranges from 1,700 on up, Remington 700's cost even more, and Ammo, forget it, ranges from 8.00 a round on up.
    Protesters start to hit the streets even harder, more so than before the "ban" Bands of people get together and form Militias or organized units.
    A few weeks go by and Martial law is enforced, theyre saying "if you dont turn them over, well come get them, using force"
    A few blocks down, you see a Mob forming against the Martial Lawmen, what do you do?
    Do you
    A) Join the Group and fight the Government to regain your God Given Right to own a firearm
    B) Stay with your family and wait for the Martial Lawmen to come take your guns
    C) Move to the woods and hope they dont find you
    D) -Explain what you would do

We all know something like this will happen someday, and we all know it has the ability to turn violent. We know it will most likely start another civil war...
    What do you think?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Whatever you do you certainly don't put it in writing, in advance, on a public forum.

But I will say here in writing that I will support the constitution.

Remember the Alamo.

Remember the Alamo.
    +1
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Whatever you do you certainly don't put it in writing, in advance, on a public forum.

Again never a good idea to be putting things like this on PUBLIC INTERNET FORUMS!! Any time your asking people to put in writing on a public forum how and why they would attack law enforcement/the government is asking for trouble. For your self/any one dumb enough to post back and for this forum it's self.
    Last edited by lukem; 12-30-2010 at 10:57 AM.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I dont see it as a dumb thing, its a clear cut question. Im not encouraging the attack on any government person/building or law enforcement for that matter. Its just same as asking what someone would do if they were attacked by someone.

I believe it would be impossible for me personally to get involved that sort of extremely unikely scenario. In the fantasy world chance something like that did come to pass, I and my family would have already been long gone. Not gonna go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I believe it would be impossible for me personally to get involved that sort of extremely unikely scenario. In the fantasy world chance something like that did come to pass, I and my family would have already been long gone. Not gonna go there.
    Not gonna go there? You are there. You answered his question.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Not gonna go there? You are there. You answered his question.
    You misunderestimate, Ed. Not gonna go there means exactly that - won't be around to see it. Maybe I should rephrase: Not gonna "be" there. Or maybe: Not gonna "stay" there.

Does that make more sense to you?

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post

+1

I guess they'll have to wait and see what I'd do, as I'll never talk about it online or over the phone.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast