What Second Amendment Issues? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Second Amendment Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    .... I have been worried since Clinton left the white house. When he left we had no debt 3 years after Bush we were getting deeper and deeper in debt...

Do you really believe you statement? Really????
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

JSDinTexas Guest

I Will Not Respond To Personal Attacks

I see where I have been personally addressed in a negative manner by one in this thread.

I wish to let everyone on this site know that I do not respond to any personal attack of any kind by anyone here.

I also want all to know that I do not attack anyone personally. I continue to believe that most on this site are related by a common interest, which is contained in the name of the site. You can read my posts, which I believe reflects this.

I have learned a great deal from this site, and have been occasionally corrected in a mature way, and offered my thanks for that correction.

Still, I am disappointed by some on this site, and I would appreciate it if Luke would elevate the integrity of this site by evaluating those that obviously have an misdirected agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Right-oh!

How did this turn into a Clinton/economics/Reagan argument?

Oh I remember, 6shooter started insulting people and then it goes right off track. Got it.
    I insulted his mindset. I have the same loathing for yours so don't get all upset.. I read his posts and find them to be, well...

And it was this post before mine that derailed the 2nd Amendment discussion so..

Originally Posted by Kasper:
    Then that cause me to worry about you. I have been worried since Clinton left the white house. When he left we had no debt 3 years after Bush we were getting deeper and deeper in debt. What makes it worse is China is the country we are in debt to. Explains why they are allowed to poison us and our pets and still be allowed to send their goods to the USA to finish us off. And the new boys coming to town are the same ones that caused the problems that allowed Obama to get elected.

I have decided it really does not matter who is put in office for they don't do anything to help us just themselves and their party. So 2012 most will vote in Sarah Palin since she could not do any worse then those before her.

Yer entitled to yer own opinion... Blahhhh..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123