Charlie Rangel Whines about being punished.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Rangel Whines about being punished.

Thumbs down Charlie Rangel Whines about being punished.

What a piece of work huh? Now there's a NEW investigation open on him before the dust settles on the last one. And his arrogant attitude! He still feels he did nothing wrong! You or I would be in prison now. Congress policing itself? That's letting the cat watch the canary. The government is out of control, and none of them are liable for their actions. How is it that if you're a felon you can't own a gun but can still be in congress?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

4. What's he complaining about.... he took all his reparations.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe he was on or chaired the committee that made the laws he violated. I guess we forget these people are above the law. Sorry Charlie.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. Maybe a few more tears will get him a lighter sentence. Ahhhhhh he did't mean it. Martha Stewart severed time for way less then this Elitist. This SOB should be incarserated.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

"This is an abuse of power. It's a miscarriage of justice, and I still maintain that I am innocent. The criminalization of politics undermines our very system and I'm very disappointed in the outcome,"

Charlie Rangel?

Nope.

Tom Delay.

After his recent conviction by a jury of his peers.

8. What's you point?? Hang both of them??

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    What's you point?? Hang both of them??
    Both of these "gentlemen" are the antithesis of what government should be. They are also a complete waste of skin. Hang them? No that is quick and only mildly painful. I say wound them and ship their sorry asses through the VA medical joke.
    "A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor.

Rangel said that Adam Clayton Powell Jr. was Excluded from Congress in 1967 by "Unconstitutional" means, as per the US Supreme Court. Why was he Excluded? He had his third wife, Puerto Rican Yvette Diago, on his Congressional Payroll from 1961 thru 1967, she held no position there and resided in her native Puerto Rico the entire time. Powell was Excluded for that, plus the mismanagement of funds of the "Education And Labor Committee" He Chaired. The only thing that was unconstitutional about his Exclusion was that the Judiciary Committee and not the Ethics Committee investigated him. But Rangel beat him, and his son Adam IV by campaigning against them using the Exclusion as a weapon! Now look at his sorry A--! Both Adam Clayton Powell Jr. and Charlies Rangel got what they deserved...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    What's he complaining about.... he took all his reparations.
    Reparation H? For hemoroids like Charlie Rangel. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast