Breyer: On second amendment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breyer: On second amendment

Breyer: On second amendment

It is to bad that people like this are on the supreme court.Breyer: Founding Fathers Would Have Allowed Restrictions on Guns - FoxNews.com

Breyer and Ginsburg are both 72 and on the liberal wing. The other issue at hand is that it will be another 6-10 years before either of them retire.

And this is why elections matter. Without Bush appointing Roberts and Alito we all be defending ourselves with slingshots.

Just another liberal playing to his base. This is why elections matter. All you Obama people should be really excited. This is what you voted for.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Yes, it is un-American for someone to disagree with us. He must be a communist.

handgonnetoter Guest
    The RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall NOT be INFRINGED! What part of that don't these college educated clowns understand. I only have a high school diploma and I can decipher that sentence.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    No, its un-American do disagree with our Constitution, in fact I would go as far to say its treasonous to do so as they are sworn to protect the Constitution.

9. Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    The RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall NOT be INFRINGED! What part of that don't these college educated clowns understand. I only have a high school diploma and I can decipher that sentence.
    Judges are attorneys, attorneys twist words for a living (much like politicians) to create the illusion of guilt or innocence depending on which side of the court room they are on. If you don't like what something says, make it into something else. Much like the Brady Group, Wave or many other anti gun rights groups change, lie or alter information to suit their needs.

There were comprimises back in 1787, but to interpret the second amendment as a mere earmark is just plain wrong. At least it's nowhere near as vague as the eighth amendment. Maybe Breyer should complain about that one instead.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    No, liberal lunatic is more succinct...

He could be a communist however, that requires even more attention. Allowing that kind of thinking to influence the manner in which the simply and clearly written 2nd Amendment is interpreted, exposes it to peril... Then the rest could befall the same fate...

There should be term limits and allowances for re-seating 1 judge at the discretion of the president, each term.

Since he believes that the founders really didn't mean what they said or wrote, why should I or any other free thinking American take him seriously? He doesn't really mean what he says. Critical thinkers won't have any of that...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast