America: Freedom to Fascism - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America: Freedom to Fascism

When I get a bit of time, I "will" watch this entire vid! The 911 tragedy also raises my suspicions as well, don't also forget that no black boxes were found "yeah right", but yet DNA could be used from bone fragments to determine victims......hmmmmmm.

<Stock Word Rant>
    9/11 was not a tragedy. It was an atrocity.

Tragedies are things people can predict, but no one can abate, like earthquakes in earthquake prone regions, hurricanes on the coast, and tornadoes in the heartland. Tragedies are acts of god.

Atrocities are things people can't predict, but which a modicum of preparation can prevent. Things like murders, genocides, terrorist attacks, and Democrat dominated city governments. Atrocities are acts of man.

9/11 was not a tragedy. It was an atrocity.
    </Stock Word Rant>
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey View Post
    When I get a bit of time, I "will" watch this entire vid! The 911 tragedy also raises my suspicions as well, don't also forget that no black boxes were found "yeah right", but yet DNA could be used from bone fragments to determine victims......hmmmmmm.
    There's a counter on the time slide. You can watch ten or fifteen minutes at a time and go back to the digital number you left off on next time. But I bet you'll get caught up in it and watch at least half.

There was a witness who saw one of the black boxes recovered and ratted it out to Jessie Ventura who met with the FBI who admitted they HAVE all the boxes but won't make the contents public.

There are a lot of hogwash theories, but there are also some facts which will not go away. Some stuff has false flag op written all over it. These things happen, there's NO denying it.

YouTube - Israel attack "USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" coverup exposed - spsyed review
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12