America: Freedom to Fascism
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America: Freedom to Fascism

America: Freedom to Fascism

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

People believe what they want to believe.

Before you buy into that nonsense read about the losers and scam artist at Quatloos

Huh? What r we sposed to read there?

I have watch Freedom to Fascism in its entirety NO LESS than ten times. I go back all the time looking for clues and facts.

I'll tell you why I believe Aaron Russo, and he has become my biggest hero.

Back around when Ross Perot was running for president I was working and listening to the radio one day on a network which usually runs the same bs over and over all day.

An interesting news item came on saying that the Rockefeller family had disowned one of their "children" (and I'm thinking a little kid, I didn't realize he was my age) because he had no interest in following the family business of banking and investments, and wanted to be a Hollywood director. He had also divulged the family's secrets of attaining massive wealth to an outsider.

Now in itself that story wouldn't raise an eyebrow, though I found it a little odd, and not newsworthy really, and remember the particular story NOT being repeated like EVERY other story that day, over and over.

20 years later while researching illegal immigration facts online I come across Aaron Russo, and his life and story fascinated me! Now, add that old news item to Aaron's story about Nick, and it all falls together. Bear in mind, Aaron KNEW he was probably dying of bladder cancer when he gave that testimony to whatsisname on Prison Planet. That's as good as a dying man's testimony which is admissible in court.

Stay with me now

We all know the major corporations and wealthy elite OWN all of the media major networks. No surprise that story was pulled after only ONE airing, but one little chump in assachusetts retained it clearly for all that time. We hear about the most obscure of Hollywood's celebrities whenever they do as much as piss in the bushes, and when one dies it's always a big story (not to me). So why is it (and believe me I made a point of going out of my way LOOKING and digging hard for a scrap) that when Aaron died, there wasn't even a single mention of it on ANY network TV or radio station?

The global elite who OWN those news outlets don't want ANYONE to know who Aaron Russo is, or hear his story, or see his documentaries. The man is a pioneer, a patriot, and will become a legend in history, and always a hero to me.

Aaron Russo

From the photo I'd say Aaron and Nick were indeed friends and his story is TRUE.

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I agree with everything you said OldOwl.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Question is: What do do?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Question is: What do do?
    Well. The first thing to do is wake up all the dumbass Americans with their heads in the sand. Mind you I've been working on that for years at some expense with little results. When all the things I was warning them of came to fruition I gave up, and decided on plan B. Watch after me and mine.

Our national debt would be a fraction of what it is, and manageable if we abolished the Federal Reserve Act which is unconstitutional to begin with. We pay this banking cartel interest of immense proportions for doing what? Issuing our money! Are we STUPID? Clearly so! The constitution forbids this!

MoneyMakerGroup > Fiat Currency, Central Banking And The True Constitutional Money System

Aaron begged Americans to put their differences aside and concentrate on ONE thing. He said that if we only got rid of the Fed, most of the rest of our problems would solve themselves.

Pretty much where I am, I guess. No faith at all in the "American people" as there are so few "We the People" left. And there ain't no way we're gonna get rid of the Fed, at least thru the political process. So...to the compound.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Soooo... Nobody made it through the entire video?

I did. That's why I posted it.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

I assumed that you had. Most people won't invest that much time into a video. So, what did you take away from it? When it first came out it seemed pretty far fetched to most. But now so many elite scumbags have been dragged from beneath their rocks into the daylight, it's pretty believable.

I was never a 9 11 truther, until people started accusing me of being one for showing that video. Then I started digging into 9 11. I found a lot of suspicious looking stuff, some I was able to debunk, some, not so much. I'm left with ONE haunting question.

The nay sayers contend that the towers could NEVER have been hard wired with explosives without somebody getting wise to it despite all the constant construction going on there for years. They say, even if it could have gone undetected, it would have taken YEARS.

So, how is it that building seven, the security center, was demolished with explosive charges only a few hours in to the entire fiasco? It's not a secret. The authorities gave the word, clear everyone away from building seven, and I quote "We're going to pull it." There's no way in hell that building could have been wired for demolition in a few hours. So that leaves the question, why was it already wired with explosives, who did it, when, and why? And if THAT building was wired....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast