THIS should make Boehner, McConnell and Beck cry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THIS should make Boehner, McConnell and Beck cry

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Vote R or D and get more of the same. Both parties brought us to this point..self serving POS.
    Brought us to what point exactly? FUD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

What got us to this point is re-electing the same losers and expecting a different out come.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

4. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ----------- Albert Einstein.

The R have their serving interest at hand first and foremost as well as the D. Follow the Money.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Fud thread. plain and simple.
    I agree with that statement too!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Since you get your facts from the Daily Show, I'm not surprised by your conclusions. "...not want[ing] to vote for more money to fund health care cost of 9/11 responders" does not equate to not wanting these responders to have appropriate healthcare. That is a red herring.

Here we see a demonstration of a major difference between Conservative and Liberal politics. Conservatives care whether or not the bill will actually be affective, and you (and the news media) are concerned about getting the bill (any bill) passed.

FAIL x 2
    You sir have pissed me off. The first responders are dying and all the Republicans care about is making sure taxes don't go up for the top 1%. See this goes to show you that even though they did the right thing stopping to help people in need now they and their family are the ones in need of help and no one is stopping to help them. As far as needing better control over the money being spent to keep them alive it does not even comparer to the amount of money being wasted on 2 wars. 9 billion goes missing in Iraq and here in the US they are complaining about 10 million that went missing and refuse to give the people the help they need until they can get better control over the money. I would be concerned more about the 9 billion missing in Iraq then the 10 million missing over here due to the 9 billion could be used to fund the groups killing our soldiers.

Generally speaking, Islander is correct in his definition of current conservative and liberal political agendas, as emotionally charged as the issues tend to be. It took me a bit more time than I expected to find the other side of the issues on the Zadroga bill, because most of the stuff I found were for the bill, with no dissenting commentary. Neither semi-wartime operations, nor other domestic issues should have unlimited funding available to them. If it doesn't make sense on a household budget, then it doesn't make sense on a government budget, or at least that's my opinion on it. Maybe that's too simple, but if we aim for simplicity, maybe we will get that much less complicated. Being financially owned by China is a worrisome concept for me...

Just an opinion, but if our country really wants to be serious about cutting deficit and debt, all areas of government will need some cutting back, which will basically anger everyone, which is why it will probably not happen.

I have my opinions on the issues, just like other people do. Just show both sides so we can all make the most informed choice.

The thread was simply nogoods whining... The sting of the Nov 2nd elections and the outlook for the 2012 elections... Not looking all that good for whining liberals...
    Can't balance the budget with open ended spending... Besides, who really cares what Jon Stewart says or thinks...

FUD Thread...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I guess you didn't see the liberal gay guy on NECN this morning from Weymouth MA who said "When I saw that the DADT reform was passed I sat at home alone... and cried." Really? Sheesh.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

10. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I guess you didn't see the liberal gay guy on NECN this morning from Weymouth MA who said "When I saw that the DADT reform was passed I sat at home alone... and cried." Really? Sheesh.
    Old owl, I must say I respect Glenn Beck I even went to the NRA in Charlotte last year. My problem is that these Pansies ARE TRULY pansies. These Foxtrot uniform charlie Kilo pieces of sierra in the Republican party have no Foxtrot .....Balls. They are all a bunch of Foxtrot *******. IT pisses me off that these scum balls are represented us. When they shed a tear to make me fellllllllll more comfortable I say foxtrot you. Screw the bastard they steal our money for their own personal gain. They could not hold a job in the private sector to save their live.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Joe supports DADT
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast