THIS should make Boehner, McConnell and Beck cry - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: THIS should make Boehner, McConnell and Beck cry

  1. Twogun...time for a diaper change.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  2.   
  3. #22
    wooddoc, I'm not saying anything more than, how can the argument be made that conservatives are more emotional than liberals? Illogical.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  4. Wise old owl, your are right, I am emotional about individualism. I am not paying these bastards to cry, I want them to get the job done and do what is right not for them but what is right for our Republic.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    edge of freedom
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Twogun...time for a diaper change.
    Why? you chaffing again?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Why? you chaffing again?
    Not at all two gun, we are probable on the same page. I think that the R are a bunch of bed wetters just like the D. How do we get those Bastards out? I don't know about you but I am sick of the R building bridges to nowhere.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    You sir have pissed me off. The first responders are dying and all the Republicans care about is making sure taxes don't go up for the top 1%. See this goes to show you that even though they did the right thing stopping to help people in need now they and their family are the ones in need of help and no one is stopping to help them. As far as needing better control over the money being spent to keep them alive it does not even comparer to the amount of money being wasted on 2 wars. 9 billion goes missing in Iraq and here in the US they are complaining about 10 million that went missing and refuse to give the people the help they need until they can get better control over the money. I would be concerned more about the 9 billion missing in Iraq then the 10 million missing over here due to the 9 billion could be used to fund the groups killing our soldiers.
    Ummm, aren't you the same guy who is more worried about being sued than savings an officer's life who is in trouble? Why would I care if you are pissed at me? You are irrelevant.

    Your argument is empty. How many years has it been since first responders were found to be suffering due to exposure at ground zero? Ummm, 5! Why now are the defeated Dems trying to push through an ill-written bill over Christmas? Politics. How much money did NOT go to first responders in the previous award? At least $150M. That is not just "untracked spending" or poor dollar tracking; that's $150M in aid not reaching people who need it. Spending on the war has any affect on whether first responders actually receive funding or not, so why would you reference it? Because you are practicing a common argument technique used by the deceitful and/or ignorant. I'll let the readers decide which. If we actually take the time to craft a bill that gets funding to the people it is meant for, that is a good and noble thing.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Ummm, aren't you the same guy who is more worried about being sued than savings an officer's life who is in trouble? Why would I care if you are pissed at me? You are irrelevant.

    Your argument is empty. How many years has it been since first responders were found to be suffering due to exposure at ground zero? Ummm, 5! Why now are the defeated Dems trying to push through an ill-written bill over Christmas? Politics. How much money did NOT go to first responders in the previous award? At least $150M. That is not just "untracked spending" or poor dollar tracking; that's $150M in aid not reaching people who need it. No spending on the war has any affect on whether first responders actually receive funding or not, so why would you reference it? Because you are practicing a common argument technique used by the deceitful and/or ignorant. I'll let the readers decide which. If we actually take the time to craft a bill that gets funding to the people it is meant for, that is a good and noble thing.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    +1 AMEN... Make the bill meaningful and really render assistance to those that need it. We don't need another half baked, lame _uck (f) Congress nowhere bill...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  9. #28
    And this, gentlemen, is pretty much why I've become exhausted. There are way too many ignorant Americans who believe that their representatives are doing a Cracker Jack Job! OR, they just vote for a popular name or a pretty face. Why else would we have been saddled with what? Three , four generations of Kennedy's here?

    Wooddoc, I'm with you 100% brother. These traitorous bastids are never going to smarten up until the American people do first. NO INCUMBENTS! NO INCUMBENTS! NO FREAKIN INCUMBENTS! They need to be recycled like the garbage they are! Eventually they will stop running for political positions to benefit themselves because there will be nothing there for them. The good ol boys club has to be abolished BY THE PEOPLE, and frankly, they simply aren't smart enough. Lets give them all a reason to cry.

    YouTube - R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    You sir have pissed me off. The first responders are dying and all the Republicans care about is making sure taxes don't go up for the top 1%. See this goes to show you that even though they did the right thing stopping to help people in need now they and their family are the ones in need of help and no one is stopping to help them. As far as needing better control over the money being spent to keep them alive it does not even comparer to the amount of money being wasted on 2 wars. 9 billion goes missing in Iraq and here in the US they are complaining about 10 million that went missing and refuse to give the people the help they need until they can get better control over the money. I would be concerned more about the 9 billion missing in Iraq then the 10 million missing over here due to the 9 billion could be used to fund the groups killing our soldiers.
    Now that I have calmed down just a bit, Kasper, why aren't you absolutely furious with Democrats for waiting the last two years to do anything, when they had control of The House, Senate, and Presidency, instead of foisting a crap wrapper on the country and first responders over Christmas break? If there are ANY first responders in need who just won't make it until Congress has a chance to create an effective bill, pass a small stopgap as a rider on any other of a number of bills. It won't take a billion dollars to do that, and there won't be much to argue about.

    Effective legislation is not often difficult and does not need to be accomplished in a rush or in secret.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Islander's Law: Registration is Preparation for Confiscation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast