Harry Reid blocking vote on CC in National Forest

Thread: Harry Reid blocking vote on CC in National Forest

Angry Harry Reid blocking vote on CC in National Forest

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Reid wants to protect Billery and Hussein from a 2A vote. He's afraid it will hurt their election bid. What a crock!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

This is crap! I thought they already changed the law.................? I need to get on CNN.com I guess.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

I expect this kind of behavior from the anti 2A folks. They already skew facts in their "reports". They'll do anything to cover up their actions.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

5. Your damn right he is blocking this debate purly to protect the Dems presidential candidates.

I find it amusing that he agreed to allow the debate on this bill on up to 5 points and yet when one of those points raised was this he backed out of the deal, what a crock!

I will be interested to see how much play this gets in the national media how far will any of them go to dig out the truth of the matter? Not very far I bet!
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Are any of you supprised?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Not really surprised at all.
    Not alot surprises me that dip$)%* does.Or any of them,for that matter.
    Mooks.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.