Big Talk gets Big Time - blogger sentenced to 33 months
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Talk gets Big Time - blogger sentenced to 33 months

Big Talk gets Big Time - blogger sentenced to 33 months

You don't have a link people dont have to sign up to read?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

5. Not the wisest words to publish, particulary in these days of runaway nanny control. The judges judgement were proven erroneous when the original case went to the SCOTUS. It is not as if the accused waqs making direct threats to harm any of them, nor inciting anyone else to do so. I did not read the court transcripts (sorry, I won't sign up to such a site.... who knows who is watching, particularly on a case such as this) so I don't know what evidence was presented.

A couple of things seriously bother me about this case, though.. first, why the change of venue to New York, one of the most hoplophobic areas in the nationi? Second, I thought the Constitution protects an accused from being dragged through multiple trials for the same allegation. Seems this happened, despite the contsitutional protection against it. Seems to me, the first jury did not convict, he's not guilty. So now they go and pull more cards out from their sleeves, and have another go.. and again, no conviction. What gives? Does the government have the right (and budget) to make any number of attempts, dredging up new "evidence", polishing their speeches, hoping for a "hanging jury" next time, until they finally succeed? The guy's been behind bars for a year and a half now... as if he were a dangerous criminal making plans to off those erroneous judges. And this is "justice"? Hmmmm....
    I do think the chap in view here ought to have bridled his tongue, making a more subtle plea for redress of grievance agains these judges, now proven mistaken. Seems if they reached the conclusion they did on the Chicago Gun Ban cases, there is something wrong with them.. failing to uphold their sworn duty to protect and defend the Constitution.

Don't tell, just ask

Ask your god to off a few judges - legal.

Pat Robertson Asks For Prayers For Exit Of 3 Supreme Court Judges

Tell the judges you want to off them - illegal

Blogger Who Threatened Judges Is Sentenced to 33 Months in Prison

Welcome to the USSA
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Welcome to the USSA
    Or did you mean US-SSR?

Quote Originally Posted by tionico View Post
    Not the wisest words to publish, particulary in these days of runaway nanny control. The judges judgement were proven erroneous when the original case went to the SCOTUS. It is not as if the accused waqs making direct threats to harm any of them, nor inciting anyone else to do so. I did not read the court transcripts (sorry, I won't sign up to such a site.... who knows who is watching, particularly on a case such as this) so I don't know what evidence was presented.

A couple of things seriously bother me about this case, though.. first, why the change of venue to New York, one of the most hoplophobic areas in the nationi? Second, I thought the Constitution protects an accused from being dragged through multiple trials for the same allegation. Seems this happened, despite the contsitutional protection against it. Seems to me, the first jury did not convict, he's not guilty. So now they go and pull more cards out from their sleeves, and have another go.. and again, no conviction. What gives? Does the government have the right (and budget) to make any number of attempts, dredging up new "evidence", polishing their speeches, hoping for a "hanging jury" next time, until they finally succeed? The guy's been behind bars for a year and a half now... as if he were a dangerous criminal making plans to off those erroneous judges. And this is "justice"? Hmmmm....
    I do think the chap in view here ought to have bridled his tongue, making a more subtle plea for redress of grievance agains these judges, now proven mistaken. Seems if they reached the conclusion they did on the Chicago Gun Ban cases, there is something wrong with them.. failing to uphold their sworn duty to protect and defend the Constitution.
    No vedict means they can try again. If he were found either guily or not guilty, then he could not be retried. But even that part is violated when someone is found not guilty in state court and the Feds come in and bump it up to a Fed case.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Don't tell, just ask

In God We Trust...

I'll ask God for the same... Ginsberg, Breyer, Sotomayor, and Kagan; Dear Lord, please feel free to grant them ever lasting rest. Amen...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Don't tell, just ask

Didn't see anything in this article wherein Mr. Robertson asks God to "off" any judges. Maybe you can point it out for me?

My prayer: Please, God, cause every bed-wetting communist and atheist to piss their pants so bad they get an everlasting rash and forever need to powder their behinds before they put on their diapers. Thank you, Lord.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast