The dumbest anti-gun stunt yet!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The dumbest anti-gun stunt yet!

The dumbest anti-gun stunt yet!

Providence program destroys children’s toy guns - The Boston Globe

Totally unbelievable, just when I thought I had seen everything. My daughter said when the government comes for her NERF guns, they will have to pry them from her cold, dead fingers!

At least the majority of comments express the sanity of recognizing the absurdity of such a waste-of-everything program.

Like the pic

funny how the little girl in the process of demolishing her kelly green toy gun has her finger on the trigger. I think maybe her act was not voluntary. (?)

4. This is excellent. I think it's a grand idea.
    We should train elementary school safety patrols in the use of radar guns to monitor kids riding their Big Wheels too fast; they could write the offenders tickets, and seize their lunch money!

Actually, I'm hoping to hear about a toy gun buy-back program.
    -Kevin

Note the tactics used by many of those in attendance... go buy a tiny, cheap, toy gun, and then go make a big production of its destruction for the purpose of obtaining one of those bigger gifts. This same thing happens when the cops pledge $50, $100, or $200 gift certificates in exchange for turned in guns in any condition, so people with trash guns not worth nearly as much as those gift certificates make out like bandits.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

that attorney general will be getting a lump of coal in his christmas stocking this year along with recomendation he consider aquiring some common sense

Just wow...

A cheer for your daughter.

Cool Start with the children....

Have you noticed when the government wants to get really serious about changing any aspect of society, they start with the children? By brain-washing them at an early age, it is easier to accomplish whatever devious plan they have in mind. It doesn't happen overnight but, over a prolonged period of time. In this case, an anti-gun activity which is an insidious and not easily apparent manner of bringing about the restriction of gun ownership. Thankfully, there are parents out there who will see through this and teach their children properly.

Typical progressive liberal tactic, incremental indoctrination. They've been using it for years and it works. They will take our freedoms little by little until they are gone and we will wake up one day and say, "wow, how did that happen"?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Progressive liberals have been using this tactic for years. Incremental indoctrination works. Little by little we get sucked in and one day our freedoms will be gone. We will wake up and wonder, how did that happen?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

handgonnetoter Guest
    After seeing that, I do now believe that I am part of the most stupid species that has ever occupied the face of this planet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast