Feds take away pilots gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feds take away pilots gun

Feds take away pilots gun

This guy practices REAL security and gets punished.

Attacks on our rights Pilot Punished by County Sheriff
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Just goes to show you where we're headed, IMO: You criticize "Big Brother" at your own peril. The "gov't" will retaliate.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

How dare that pilot point out that the TSA is inept! Bad pilot no cookie for you!

You know OldOwl, this whole 'pilot being the last line of defence' nonsense can be resolved by the TSA issuing everone getting on the plane a 1911! IMHO of course!

It has been my trave experience that TSA stands for Thousands Standing Around. Just visit Orlando of Tampa during the rush hours!

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    How dare that pilot point out that the TSA is inept! Bad pilot no cookie for you!

You know OldOwl, this whole 'pilot being the last line of defence' nonsense can be resolved by the TSA issuing everone getting on the plane a 1911! IMHO of course!

It has been my trave experience that TSA stands for Thousands Standing Around. Just visit Orlando of Tampa during the rush hours!
    I already posted somewhere here how a teenage girl traveling with us was detained in Orlando.

And yet, somebody got through all that carp in Boston today with a box of rifle primers which went off in his luggage somehow.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ress=439x83857

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post

Not only issue everyone a piece but make them fly naked with no luggage.
    You know, come to think of it, if they did, I might start flying again.

I can maybe see the whole nekid thing say on a flight to Jamaica or Barbados. Miami or Tucson ... not so much. Think about it.

JSDinTexas Guest
    You may have a point there OldOwl.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Just goes to show you where we're headed, IMO: You criticize "Big Brother" at your own peril. The "gov't" will retaliate.
    Any governments time and power is just a finite as our own.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Any governments time and power is just a finite as our own.
    The founders of this country gave us the 2nd Amendment just so that when the gov't got out of hand, it could be brought back under control.

Yea they are going to take away his gun for he pointed out the real threat that is not being looked at by the masses and if was corrected would not be taking away civil liberties.

As for the pilots being the last line of defense for the airplane I call BS. They high jacked 3 of the 4 planes that they planed to high jack the fourth airplane passengers stopped them from high jacking it after they had killed the pilots that why it crash. So that proves that pilots are not the last line of defense but the passengers of the airplane are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast