WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Lots of buyers remorse, people wondering what could be worse than Bush have discovered it.
    LOL True dat.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

3. Good leadership has nothing to do with race. I think the worst thing anyone can do is base competent leadership ability on race. To me it's about the message and vision not the messenger. IMHO I really don't care what color the messenger is.

Quote Originally Posted by GTH View Post
    Good leadership has nothing to do with race. I think the worst thing anyone can do is base competent leadership ability on race. To me it's about the message and vision not the messenger. IMHO I really don't care what color the messenger is.
    Nor do I. The only issue I have with Obama is he is a chronic LIAR! Intelligent people vote with their heads. But there's an overwhelming percentage of Americans who vote with their heart. Obama didn't get 95% of the black voters because he's a Democrat.

Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House | Mail Online

So with 5% of the black voters not voting for him, I must conclude that 10% of the black voters voted using their heads. Now that millions of them are jobless and hungry, they can eat their "CHANGE". I bet they won't get fooled again.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

The democratic party's stategy to win at the presidential level is to get 90% of the black voters to vote for their candidate, and about 40% of other voters to vote for their candidate. This is why democrats hate people like Alan Keyes, Condoleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, and Michael Steele. These people prove that black does not always equal liberal. The democrats also detest any attempt by republicans to reach out to black voters. It's all playing race as a political strategy.

Obama didn't win because people voted with their head or their heart. He won because too many people voted with their emotions. Emotions are what the democrats live on. No facts necessary. Republicans are the party of the rich. They hate the poor, old people, non whites, ect. All emotional issues. It's all Bushes fault. I guess democrats left Washington for those eight years and Bush had a free rane to do anything he wanted unchecked.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I don't think you're going to see another black man in the white house for a long time, or any other minority for that matter, unless whites become a minority soon or MLK comes back to life. I think Obama has done more to create racism than he will ever be able to erase in his lifetime. People I know who voted for him are now asking themselves wtf were they thinking? Shame on Obama.
    BANG!!!.......CLANG!!! Hit the target there...

I have been seeing more Ron Paul for President stickers than Obummer ones..

As far as Romney is concerned; I'd rather he didn't run, unless he was close to the cliff...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

This has been on my truck since the end of the Democratic Convention. Now with his BATFE re-nomination, it applies even moreso.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    BANG!!!.......CLANG!!! Hit the target there...

I have been seeing more Ron Paul for President stickers than Obummer ones..

As far as Romney is concerned; I'd rather he didn't run, unless he was close to the cliff...
    I'd vote for that!
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    I'd vote for that!
    Welcome back.. How was your vacation? Sorry, had to go there...
    LOL...

Back to topic...

I'd rather not see another RINO... I'd like to see a true conservative republican candidate come forward. Mitt being from MA, has that RINO potential.

Palin is damaged goods with this entire AZ guilt by association BS and most agree that she would not fair well running now. We can't afford another 4 years of Obama blocking the real progress. The people of this nation have made it clear via the results of the midterm elections, that they would like the nation and its government, to return to the Constitution as the standard operating procedure. I see more of the same coming for the Senate in 2012.
    Leaving that steaming pile of _______ <--- Insert adjective further describing our current POTUS here, in place will make matters worse for recovery...

Mike Huckabee has the better potential and I'd rather see Newt Gingrich.

My 2 pennies...

Here is the one that graces the back window of my truck...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast