Liberals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liberals

Liberals

If a normal person doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a normal person is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a normal person is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a normal person is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a normal person doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

A liberal demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a normal person is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
    (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a normal person doesn’t like fishing, he doesn’t go fishing...

If a liberal doesn’t like fishing, he doesn’t want anybody else to fish either.

If a normal person reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

I know quite a few very pro RKBA liberals and I think you're making a mistake by painting them all w/ one brush. You may also want to remember that Sarah Brady, Paul Helmke and Michael bloomberg are all Republicans

You may also remember that Ronald Reagan signed some of the most sweeping and restrictive Gun control legislation that California has ever seen into law in 1968.

Or that Bush II promised to sign a permenant AWB into law if the congress put one on his desk.

Most sensible Democrats understand that gun control is political sucide and they don't touch it.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Most sensible Democrats understand that gun control is political sucide and they don't touch it.
    And most sensible Republicans, no wait, people of all political persuasions for that matter, recognize that politics and the issues of governing a country are rarely black and white, but 2-way streets full of necessary compromises and the need for moderate debate.

People like _____ (insert name of various members here) will unfortunately always be a barrier to that because they only regurgitate the propaganda being fed to them.

So where'd you cut 'n paste that ridiculous little snippet from, Bill? One of your favorite infotainment web sites?

Lotta truth in that "little snippet", billt, thanks for the post.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post

If a normal person is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

If a normal person reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

Don't know if this was your intention but you are calling everyone who does not agree with your point of view a liberal. There are things in your list that I don't agree with but that does not make me a liberal it makes me someone with a different point of view.

Nahhh. You got it right Billt. The topics are simply random examples. The message is, liberals can't just mind their own freaking business and happily live their lives. They have to change the world around them because they ALWAYS think they know more than everyone else. They PRIDE themselves on having little pieces of paper hanging on their walls given to each other to prove how "intelligent" they are. They believe everyone else is stupid. They want to rule the world, yet if they were left to their own devices they'd all freeze to death in the dark because their high intelligence holds little actual common sense or practical knowledge. It's mostly abstract or theoretical. I went to my life long buddy's mom's wake and gathering afterward at his home, and he introduces me as his "conservative friend" (and I do it back to him). But instead of stopping there he elaborates saying "But he's highly intelligent." (awkward pause from all his other friends) for which I now feel obligated to cover up for his obvious ignorance, and I say "Awwshucks he's just sayin' that cuz he wants some NASCAR tickets." I mean... that's right up there with saying "Some of my best friends are black." He has two more years before retiring from teaching and I told him I'll convert him back to a conservative or kill him trying.

Democrats stuck on an escalator from amcc

YouTube - Two Democrats stuck on an Escalator Hilarious
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I know quite a few very pro RKBA liberals and I think you're making a mistake by painting them all w/ one brush. You may also want to remember that Sarah Brady, Paul Helmke and Michael bloomberg are all Republicans

You may also remember that Ronald Reagan signed some of the most sweeping and restrictive Gun control legislation that California has ever seen into law in 1968.

Or that Bush II promised to sign a permenant AWB into law if the congress put one on his desk.

I don't see democrat listed anywhere on the list posted. Seems like you have decided that liberal means democrat. Truth is thay are on both sides of the isle. Liberals can't be happy unless everyone agrees with them. That's what this is illistrating. You may be right sensible democrats understand the gun control issue. This list is talking about liberals.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post

Amen...

Or spends an inordinate amount of time and effort blaming who he/she believes caused the unfortunate turn of events as there is always someone else to blame like GW.

Thanks Bill T.

Tee Shirts for the collection...

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I don't see democrat listed anywhere on the list posted. Seems like you have decided that liberal means democrat. Truth is thay are on both sides of the isle. Liberals can't be happy unless everyone agrees with them. That's what this is illistrating. You may be right sensible democrats understand the gun control issue. This list is talking about liberals.
    Amen...

My district state senator is a very reasonable guy and is a huge proponent of the 2nd Amendment (as it was written, not as some believe it should be interpreted).. He's also a democrat and a rational one at that... This is liberal bashing... There is a difference... I call the liberal republicans RINOs.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast