Its about time we closed the loop hole and fixed the immigration system.

Thread: Its about time we closed the loop hole and fixed the immigration system.

Its about time we closed the loop hole and fixed the immigration system.

14 states may target birthright citizenship - Yahoo! News

Perhaps the rabid abuse of the broken system will finally be stopped. Of course the left leaning liberal buffoons in the Supreme Court (the ones that Robertson was praying for) will find any attempt to fix the immigration system in this country unconstitutional. A holes...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I am so proud Texas is one of the 14 States. If the Fed will not do then the States have to.

Eventually, ALL problems correct themselves. The problem is if the majority of people were less complacent we could fix them sooner with less pain and suffering. I'm listening to (half listening) some liberal bedwetter on the news complaining about Baby Boomers! Baby boomers are going to break the medicare system. Not mentioning a WORD about illegal immigrants who never paid a CENT into the system.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Thank goodness Michigan is on that list. Hopefully our PAID representitives will do the right thing and pile on to this wagon.
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.