The Queen Gets Nailed

Thread: The Queen Gets Nailed

1. The Queen Gets Nailed

Amazing, someone did a heck of a job editing, I watched several times and it looked real to me.

YouTube - Pelosi Passes Gavel to Boehner
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

That was hilarious!

Very funny post, but consider Nancy Blowze is the best thing that happened to the republican party. I am happy that she will be minority leader. With her 12% approval rating, she will be a liability to any democrat that follows her agenda. One would think that the democrats in the House would keep her from any leadership position. Arrogant Nancy has become the poster child for those who believe the congress has become too powerful and has ignored the will of the majority of the people.

LOL! If only...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Yeah, It was edited by the creative team of the Tonight Show with Leno, Amazing how real they can make it look huh?