Perhaps the Obama Zombies are waking up?

Thread: Perhaps the Obama Zombies are waking up?

Perhaps the Obama Zombies are waking up?

Poll: Fewer People Say They're Democrats

Not sure if it can be attributed to the midterm hammering they took or the fact that being a democrat really is ___________<--- Insert descriptive adjective here.

Perhaps they are just waking up?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Not sure if it can be attributed to the midterm hammering they took or the fact that being a democrat really is ___________<--- Insert descriptive adjective here.

Maybe making good on their 2004 promise?

4. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Like being a Leach
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

1) being Unaccountable
    2) living in the moment
    3) more caring, knowing, and intelligent then the rest of the world!

The dem's have been taken over by George Soros and the progressive liberals. They are all about good intentions and what feels worm and fuzzy. Not sure they are feeling worm and fuzzy. George is being quiet for the moment. Will have to wait and see.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I'm neither, But from what I seeing at the moment the Republicans are ensuring that Obama will serve another term. They need to do what's best for the USA and not go after Obama. I'm not impressed by the Speaker of the House, today Fox News was different form any other time that I have watched it, they were against each other like a bunch of Kids fighting. The News Casters were on different sides.

8. Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    I'm neither, But from what I seeing at the moment the Republicans are ensuring that Obama will serve another term. They need to do what's best for the USA and not go after Obama. I'm not impressed by the Speaker of the House, today Fox News was different form any other time that I have watched it, they were against each other like a bunch of Kids fighting. The News Casters were on different sides.
    I'm with you brother, the two party system is totally self seving. Keep voting R or D and get the same old same old.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia