At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    After watching her sit there smile at the camera did you except something else to happen. The only thing that surprise me was she was not the one to get shot today.
    I'm not surprised that a politically impotent paranoid piece of fecal matter took a gun and killed other humans because of his mental disease and self-absorbed derangement.

People who think like you are the reason we will always have some form of gun control.

The right to bear arms will be defined by "We the People" rather than by the paranoid crazies.

Those of us who are sane owe 9-year olds our best effort to keep the mentally ill from access to firearms.

I have seen reports that the gun he used had an extended magazine, not barrle or supressor as some have been saying. That would make sense if he was able to shoot at least 19 people as some have reported and would be a Glock with the 33 round mag. Varying sources have reported that a bystander shot back but the Sheriff has denied any exchange of gunfire. Either way this investigation is a long way from being over or accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    People who think like you are the reason we will always have some form of gun control.
    Havent you been banned yet? I mean seriously. There are those of us who can debate topics in a respectful manner, and then there are comments like you just made. I do believe that the forum specifically bars personal attacks. And every time I see your name it is attached to some sort of personal attack. Thats rather sad, please take your hate and discontent somewhere else. (I get the feeling I have said that to you before)
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Settle down in here...

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Havent you been banned yet? I mean seriously. There are those of us who can debate topics in a respectful manner, and then there are comments like you just made. I do believe that the forum specifically bars personal attacks. And every time I see your name it is attached to some sort of personal attack. Thats rather sad, please take your hate and discontent somewhere else. (I get the feeling I have said that to you before)
    In other words, you can't respond to the logic so you attack the messenger.

Shouting down the opposition is a tactic of the lame.

Both of you stop responding to this thread if you are going to argue.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

At any rate, he killed a Federal judge and so is eligible for the Federal Death penalty (18 U.S.C. 1114 - Murder of a Federal judge or law enforcement official).

I'm not surprised that a politically impotent paranoid piece of fecal matter took a gun and killed other humans because of his mental disease and self-absorbed derangement.

The right to bear arms will be defined by "We the People" rather than by the paranoid crazies.

Those of us who are sane owe 9-year olds our best effort to keep the mentally ill from access to firearms.
    While your comments are trying to provoke me I know better then to sink to your level. As I have stated you can only push someone so far before they break. That has been shown time and time again yet you seem to ignore it.

Your comments have left me wondering how you know that the piece of fecal matter was impotent and paranoid. I will just assume that you have first hand knowledge.

Question

In other words, you can't respond to the logic so you attack the messenger.

Shouting down the opposition is a tactic of the lame.
    What logic? I have read you post for the fifth time and have yet to see any logic only verbal attacks at me and my way of thinking.
    As the grown ups were discussing a topic in a way that you refuse to understand. As you might think it weird for us to stick up for each other but we don't because we understand that we each have different views and respect each other enough to agree to disagree.

Unlike you who comes in attacking the person and not the words the person is using. You need to go and learn how grown ups discuss topics without it ending in violence when they come to a disagreement.

Now I know that we agree on some points from the other posts we have been in we have agreed so why is it you now what to attack me instead of attacking the way that I thinking. As I have pointed out before when you attack the person instead of their thoughts or ideas they will not be willing to hear what it is you are trying to say due to them thinking about the attack that just happened to them.

Apparently there is conformation that there were no high cap mags used, and there is conformation that there was no civilian shooter trying to stop the event. But on the dark side of things (As if this situation were not dark enough) there are already anti's like Geraldo Rivera and Fox news that are turning this into an anti gun agenda. Geraldo was quoted as saying that the gunman used a 9mm, a "Massive Slug". WTF is that? now I understand why the guy has had him nose broke several times, he apparently makes light of tragedy in order to get people to think like him.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast