At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Daven I agree with you but just remember what the Political Communist hacks Pledged "never let a good crisis go to waste"
    Doctor, I just watched the news and caught the last part of an interview with the Pima County sheriff. He said he didn't think anyone should have guns which surprised me coming from an Arizona sheriff. I hope he meant something other than what I heard. If anything, this shooting would indicate everyone (mentally sound) should have the right to carry because you never know when or where something can/will happen. If that is indeed the Pima County sheriff's thinking, he is whistling in the wind.

I know it's kinda hardline but if only there had been more legally and responsibly armed citizens on the spot, maybe this could have been stopped sooner. I don't believe in vigilantism or untrained civillians getting invoved in murky scenarios but in this case it seems like it was pretty obvious who the nutcase was and he could have been taken down. As for the shooter ...

12 shot

After reading this on Cnn link, I was so upset the way people act. Blaming Sarah Palin for signing death warrants. Blaming republicans, blaming democrats. Come on America! What about the people that were injuried, and died. Have some compassion for the families!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I know it's kinda hardline but if only there had been more legally and responsibly armed citizens on the spot, maybe this could have been stopped sooner. I don't believe in vigilantism or untrained civillians getting invoved in murky scenarios but in this case it seems like it was pretty obvious who the nutcase was and he could have been taken down. As for the shooter ...
    +1 JG. They've tried it with Gun Control to no avail. Lets now try it with a "Well Regulated Militia", the common citizen. I truly believe that if more people had OC'd/CC'd at that event this would of never happened.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

handgonnetoter Guest
    All I can say is brace yourselves for some kind of gun reform coming down the pike. I'll guarantee it. This one will, more than likely, not be let go without some kind of gun reform being put in place either in Arizona or at the Federal level.

7. The threat is real, The responce by most is not!

Post 9/11, National Guard troops stood in the Nations Airport, as a deterrent. They stood empty handed , or those whom had weapons had no ammo. or the real statement of the American commitment to stand ageist Tarra stood holding a baseball bat. That is the supreme act, they stood for their country. As we do. People whom believe In standing ready to defend one-self and ones family. Its a dam shame that there not enough like us all over to have made a difference in this case. Its brings back memory's of all the long cold nights standing guard duty in the Army with an empty gun. Makes that bat seem real safe!

Czars is a name the News media came up with, and all Presidents had them. What the Sheriff said was that everyone didn't need a Gun. That the State was Voting on letting student and Teachers in Schools and Colleges start to carry Guns. The Colleges should make their own rules. Also Arizona was the Tombstone of the Nation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    Czars is a name the News media came up with, and all Presidents had them. What the Sheriff said was that everyone didn't need a Gun. That the State was Voting on letting student and Teachers in Schools and Colleges start to carry Guns. The Colleges should make their own rules. Also Arizona was the Tombstone of the Nation.
    Oldban...I encourage you do do some research about the current appointed Czars, If you can find only one out of all of those Red Diaper Doper Babies that the Community Organizer has appointed, that has not studied and belong to some anti-American group and has a communist agenda I will personally buy you and you wife a trip to where ever you would like to go for a month ALL EXPENSE PAID. You make no sense my friend.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Apparently, there is no shortage of clowns involving quotes. The Pima County sheriff, a political appointee, made some questionable comments, but it is the O'Bama FBI director, who was dispatched to the scene to oversee the investigation, that takes the buffoon prize for placing blame on the internet for the criminal acts of a psychotic. That no doubt means the very internet users that happen to disagree with the administration. This twisted individual that committed the killings doesn't accept anyone opinions, hateful or not and irrespective of the source. This individual's rants have no consistency nor political direction, left nor right. The FBI director should take pause before venting his political commentary.

wooddoctor your right I wasn't thinking about the people that he had picked, he did hit the bottom of the barrel.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast