At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: At least 12 shot including Arizona Congresswoman Giffords

My heart goes out to all the families. As much as politicians would hate to hear this. If their would of been civilians with their ccp, and armed. This might have been avoided. It diffently would have minimized the lives that were lost,and injuried

3. The gun wasnt responsible for these deaths anymore than my keyboard is reponsible for spelling errors.

And here I thought that I could type well and the keyboard was messing me up. D*mn, guess I gotta take responsability now.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

looks like its starting to come back over the local sheriff...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
    looks like its starting to come back over the local sheriff...
    The Sheriff for that county is a MAJOR idiot. my opinion. :)

7. Where did Loughner acquire his obviously 'disposable' income? The money to subsidize his 'free spirit' lifestyle and purchase his substantial weaponry amounts to approximately $700 dollars or more. As a middle class law abiding citizen, this is out of my disposable income reach. If this is funded in any way by US or State Government Financial Assistance, then the US government Subsidized the mayhem, murders of the child, the 5 taxpayers and ctitical wounding of our representative. Would the agenda driven news media be so informative as to Research and reveal the financial source of his questionable, socially disfunctional lifestyle? I personally think not.

He had a job, he lived at home, there are a lot of people that put a little money aside for special items.

Many years ago a Lady died. I guess she could be called a bag Lady by some people. The Lady saved money all her life and had over a $1,000,000 in the Bank. Everyone doesn't have Car payments or even have a Car, maintenance, Ins etc. After my Father died my Mother had no Car, never had a Drivers license and walked to the Store (better than a mile) for Groceries she was 82 when she died. If someone was coming over to visit her she would make two trips to the Store to carry the Groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    Many years ago a Lady died. I guess she could be called a bag Lady by some people. The Lady saved money all her life and had over a $1,000,000 in the Bank. Everyone doesn't have Car payments or even have a Car, maintenance, Ins etc. After my Father died my Mother had no Car, never had a Drivers license and walked to the Store (better than a mile) for Groceries she was 82 when she died. If someone was coming over to visit her she would make two trips to the Store to carry the Groceries.
    Now that is a woman that I truly respect. She obviously lived a life that was on her terms. Kudos and condolences.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

What bothers me is a NY politican with the support of the NYC mayor is trying to introduce a bill similar to the "school zone" laws about carrying a firearm within 1000' of certain elected officals....does it REALLY matter to a criminal if its against the law?

All it does is to have more to be charged with and plea bargin later.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast