It's started - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's started

Going to click on to some advertisers here and order more hi capacity mags. Any suggestions for an AR? I just know I am going to have a tough time finding a 31 round mag for my Glock After all it was reported by the geniuses that pay such attention to detail. Will be looking for the bigger 9mm round. You know...the one that Geraldo said was a "massive slug"

Just couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Going to click on to some advertisers here and order more hi capacity mags. Any suggestions for an AR? I just know I am going to have a tough time finding a 31 round mag for my Glock After all it was reported by the geniuses that pay such attention to detail. Will be looking for the bigger 9mm round. You know...the one that Geraldo said was a "massive slug"
    In Geraldo's defense I can't belive I just typed that Geraldo never said what he was comparing it to. The 9mm is a masssive slug when compared with a BB or .177 pellet.

4. Support the NRA

Some of us may not agree with all of the NRA's positions, but they are the best we've got in terms of effective lobbying and protecting the 2nd amendment.

Support the NRA, GOA, and your state and local political advocacy groups.

5. Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post
    it was only a matter of time, was bound to happen... I even saw a dem blame the tea party and sara palin for the shooting....
    We all know Rush Limbaugh is at fault.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Treo, thanks for listing that site "Democratic Underground", what do you think of Michael Moore's statement.

7. Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    Treo, thanks for listing that site "Democratic Underground", what do you think of Michael Moore's statement.
    Know you enemy....Right from the Liberal Play Book.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Funny how they assume guns are to blame, if you ask me, its the system to blame, someone didnt hold this kid enough as a child, or whip his ass enough. Legal gun owners arent to blame, sorry we had 1 bad apple among millions....Just sayin.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Funny how they assume guns are to blame, if you ask me, its the system to blame, someone didnt hold this kid enough as a child, or whip his ass enough. Legal gun owners arent to blame, sorry we had 1 bad apple among millions....Just sayin.
    I agree with you but lets see it how they look at it. If there were no guns available to citizens then this trouble person would have gotten help instead of committing this crime with a gun. I don't know how they come up with logic like this. To me if a gun was not available who is to say he wouldn't have tried making a bomb to carry out his crime.

I pay zero attention to anything Michael Moore says period.

That said, The gun forum on DU has gone nuts, the antis are out in full bloom saying that the gunman's deadly "GLOCK assault weapon" wouldn't have been available under the AWB of 94. they're also denying that the AWB handed control of both houses and the white house to the repubs for 10 years)

They are insisting that it was an automatic weapon designed to kill as many people in as short amount of time as possible. That the evil glock should be restricted military techonolgy. And no one except a well regulated state militia needs a 30 round "clip" (sic).

There are a few rational Democratic gun owners over there trying to explain that saying "GLOCK" is like saying "Chevy" and that a 9mm GLOCK isn't any different than say, a 9mm CZ75B (Except the Z would have far more class ) but they ain't havin' any.

It's a mess over there right now I wouldn't recommend going unless you have a strong stomach and are willing to very patiently address the obvious fallacies. It also helps if you can pass yourself off as a liberal

ETA Here's a fairly representitive thread from over there http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=118x354038
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    That said, The gun forum on DU has gone nuts

I don't understand why some sites still use that forum format, gives me a headache.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast