It's started - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: It's started

1. its like this if the gun kills then it must be the pencil that misspells not the people holding the pencil

dont forget the spoon made rosie odonell fat.

All this time I thought I couldn't spell,now I find out I was useing the wrong pencil. I guess there are some advantages to being a liberal, You have alot more excuses. No wonder it's always some one elses fault.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

5. well if the gun kills then the pencil misspells not the people holding them

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Oh I am SO going over there and joining. I love a good debate and can't help but picturing them swarming me and the written swath of destruction I shall wrought, bawhahaha.

EDIT

I just went and checked the site rules out and I'm not surprised at these 2;

1. This is a moderated discussion forum with rules. We have a team of volunteer moderators who delete posts and ban disruptors. Members are strongly urged to familiarize themselves with our rules, and make an effort to become a positive member of our community. Those who do not risk having their posts deleted or their posting privileges revoked.

2. Who We Are: Democratic Underground is an online community for Democrats and other progressives. Members are expected to be generally supportive of progressive ideals, and to support Democratic candidates for political office. Democratic Underground is not affiliated with the Democratic Party, and comments posted here are not representative of the Democratic Party or its candidates.

So no one can post counterarguments without having them deleted or being banned?

I guess they realize just how weak their arguments really are.
    Their forum their rules. I simply don't discuss politics over there period
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

7. its always the gun well if the gun killed then the pencil misspells not the on that is holding it and all the laws that is put on guns only hurts the good citizens of the usa because the bad guy dose not care about the laws and will fine a way to get a gun and go into stores that are marked at the front door no firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    That was good for a few laughs and a few wonders too.

Having people discuss gun control who don't know the difference between an automatic weapon and a Semi-auto pistol.

Yes it seems to me they are trying to take yet again one more thing away from taxpaying americans. This whole ordeal would of had different outlook from democrats, if one person would of been there with their ccp, and firearm, which could of changed this whole incident. So this tells me that americans that choose the democratic party might want to ponder on getting their ccp, ecspecially if their gonna attend rally's!

10. Lady ruger, what you stated is to logical for Democrats/Communist/Party to understand, their agenda is total control and not critical individual thinking. Do not forget that we have a certifed trained Marxist in the White House and all the communist pawns positioned to break down this Rebublic. Make no mistake the enemy is within. Using the words of Obama.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I don't blame Democrates intirely, thier party has been taken over by progressive liberals. People need to wake up. Progressive liberals have also infiltrated the Republicans. It's time to purge both parties.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast