It's started - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It's started

1. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I don't blame Democrats entirely, their party has been taken over by progressive liberals. People need to wake up. Progressive liberals have also infiltrated the Republicans. It's time to purge both parties.
    Both parties need a complete make over. Tell me one Democrat who honors this Republic The Democratic Party is the Communist Party period.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

3. yes it is time

You know the gun haters, they always point their finger in the wrong direction, and blow everything out of proportion! These are the very same people who claimed that when the assualt weapons ban was repealed, that blood would be flowing in the streets. Rediculous! Gee, mabey the gun haters will ban the logo on Target stores because they find it threatening.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Don't let it get you all too upset. They will never stop their crap and we must never give up resisting it and showing the rest of the public how much full or garbage they really are.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    They will never stop their crap and we must never give up resisting it and showing the rest of the public how much full or garbage they really are.
    I agree 100%.

the gun-grabbers will never give up because gun-control means people control and power. one reason i joined this site was to be better informed. i am thankful to all those who take the time to find out about gun-grabbing proposals and relay that information to us. as i tell people i am informed and i vote and i own firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    one reason i joined this site was to be better informed. i am thankful to all those who take the time to find out about gun-grabbing proposals and relay that information to us. as i tell people i am informed and i vote and i own firearms.
    Glad to have you aboard.

9. that's why you stockpile everything you possible can, including survival gear. check out Patriots by james wesley, erawles, excellent reading.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    that's why you stockpile everything you possible can, including survival gear. check out Patriots by james wesley, erawles, excellent reading.

TFO
    I agree with you on this, but most people (me included) tend to stockpile all their stuff in one place - their home. Its hard to find good places to spread it out so to speak. I think having little stockpiles in multiple places would be a good idea, don't you?

The NRA's site is a wealth of Political/Legislative news. Plus they have the means and the Legal team to "do something about it".

I would keep a wary eye on the anti-gunners, they have a "cause" to center their spew upon. However, even Obama (an avid anti-gunner) knew he didn't have the chutzpah to try a strong anti-gun legislation in the last Congress. Let alone THIS one.

At least the vast majority of voters in this Nation has ONE major policy "issue" right.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast