It's started
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's started

It's started

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation as soon as Monday.
    Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO that he hopes “something good” can come from the Arizona tragedy – perhaps discussion on a new assault weapon ban, sales at gun shows and tracing measures.
    Best get ready, they are out to start banning.

it was only a matter of time, was bound to happen... I even saw a dem blame the tea party and sara palin for the shooting....

I saw this coming right after it happend. Today all they wanted to talk about was how the shooter had a 32 round mag for his glock. You can count on them trying to hammer in a high cap mag ban. When I watched the press conference today the reporter asked the F.B.I derector if he thinks Arizona needs tighter gun laws. They said that Arizona is one of three states that allows unretricted carry and if that should change. Now they are calling for the parties to come together and tone down the fighting. Now lets see if the (R) sell us out and side with tighter gun laws and weapon bans.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post
    it was only a matter of time, was bound to happen... I even saw a dem blame the tea party and sara palin for the shooting....
    Yeah, I read this to on my Twitter account. Jane Fonda is pointing blame. She's nuttier than a fruit cake.

OH, by the way. Hello, this is my first post. Hope to contribute some to the site.

Most everyone is blaming the fighting between party's more than the Gun. But this does give them something to us to justify making changes.

This type of exploitation of a tragedy will only increase the number of firearms sales in this country and increase the numbers within the pro second amendment organizations. This freshly minted and more Conservative House of Representatives will not let any of McCarthy's insanity laden bills get out of committee. Even the democratic controlled Senate will walk lightly around this issue. The dems. almost lost the Senate this time around, they will lose it next time if the failed hi-cap magazine ban of 1993, which sunset, becomes even close to reality. With the economic climate in this country that must be addressed, there will be little patience with the voters if much time is spent by the politicians on this excercise in stupidity.
    Gee, I just lost my home, I have been out of work for 15 months, but I am sure glad that the politicans will not allow the sale of 15 round magazines. I will be safe now while standing in the unemployment line.

Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post

You all might want to wander over to Democratic Underground. They have over 100,000 members and they are screaming for Sarah Palin's blood literally. They are saying she deliberately incited this and they want all guns banned now
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    You all might want to wander over to Democratic Underground. They have over 100,000 members and they are screaming for Sarah Palin's blood literally. They are saying she deliberately incited this and they want all guns banned now
    Not going to happen. But they can still have their wet dreams about it all they want.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Yea, Sarah is being blamed because her PAC put out a map with cross hairs on it showing states with weak Dem Candidates. What they are not showing is the Dems put out a map showing weak Repub states using bulls eyes. Leave it to the left wing media to leave out the rest of the story.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

first a welcome to east coast shooters. second it sickens me that the anti-gunners would use this tragedy to further their own agenda. no law could have stopped what happened. as i understand the shooter fully expected to die so why would a threat of jail deter him? i realize that what i am about to say may be crazy but could someone(s) have put this nut up to it? we probably will never know. meantime lets say a prayer for the victoms and for their families.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast