Legally Armed Citizen Tackles Congesswoman's Gunman in Tucson - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legally Armed Citizen Tackles Congesswoman's Gunman in Tucson

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Hatchet>>>> He still did the right thing. If it helps you at all Zimudia in his interview did say that he later found out that he was carrying a knife and could have hurt the ones (himself included) badly with it. Guess it was good he had the gun...you know like the fire extinguisher in the kitchen although you haven't burned any houses down, I think.
    As far as him acting differently I don't think he would even without the gun but we'll never know nor will he actually. I don't think the point his courage came from his weapon but just that maybe he could have done something more not knowing the shooter was already wrestled to the ground. The obvious point NoGods, is that he did not draw his "courage" from it's holster! He had it all along and nobody here equated the two.
    yea i saw when he found out he had a knife on him... he did the right thing absolutely... at that moment of him being on a ground with no weapon he wasnt a threat at that moment... he could have got the knife and be came a threat...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Do you own a gun? I've asked that question of you a few times and have yet to get an answer so no more Q&A until I get my answer...
    I own handguns, shotguns, and rifles. I'm licnesed to carry concealed in New York state.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I own handguns, shotguns, and rifles. I'm licnesed to carry concealed in New York state.
    And you would wish for your "Right" to own those guns to be taken away from you?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Even if the media tries to keep it quiet, Joe Z. did a stand up job on Saturday. Sounds like a guy we could look up to and learn from! I helped out the mainstream media by emailing the posted link, so people have a more accurate take on gun ownership and gun responsibility.

This is the kind of story that people need to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Even if the media tries to keep it quiet, Joe Z. did a stand up job on Saturday. Sounds like a guy we could look up to and learn from! I helped out the mainstream media by emailing the posted link, so people have a more accurate take on gun ownership and gun responsibility.

This is the kind of story that people need to hear.
    Kudos... This kind of story needs to get attention. The heat is gonna get turned up for sure..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

He would have been more famous if he had put 3 rounds in the guys back and just ended it there and then.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123