Legally Armed Citizen Tackles Congesswoman's Gunman in Tucson
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legally Armed Citizen Tackles Congesswoman's Gunman in Tucson

Legally Armed Citizen Tackles Congesswoman's Gunman in Tucson

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Bet ya did'nt know:

When ARMED CITIZEN Joseph Zamudio (who tackled the gunman) told FOX news this morning that he ran from inside the store TOWARDS the GUNMAN with HIS HAND ON HIS GUN and SAFETY OFF they thought that they were getting an exclusive, BUT they didn't know that CNN had the information 2 DAYS EARLIER, but chose not to publicize it.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

I was going to say with 95% of the state carrying someone had to been armed.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Now there is a surprise, CNN held back on information that might go against their political agenda.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Mythought was there may have been a security issue and only the police/sheriff was providing security, with as many folks at the event I was wondering why no one close was armed.

Thank you Joe Zamudio! Responsible gun owner and concealed carrier. He was aware of the situation and restrained himself from blasting away due to the situation at hand and legal and safety considerations. I am not saying that was his thought process but I am saying his actions I believe were a result of understanding what his responsibilities as a legal gun carrying citizen is all about. I believe most if not all CC's are this way in exercising their 2a rights. He just had the opportunity and the clear thinking to act this way. Well done. Better yet listen to his accounting. Well done!
    Let me see ..."only the police should have guns". Hmmm Joe Z along with others beat them there. You know...when seconds count....
    This was an unfortunate terrible thing. Anyone that tries to figure out what caused the shooter to do this is either deluding themselves or they are using this for a political attack agenda. This guy was psychotic and totally irrational.
    A a major failure of health care? I think so. He was on the radar screen. Even bigger failure of Law Enforcement? I think so. He was arrested and had numerous encounters. Were his "crimes" cleaned up a bit so that it did not show up on the NICS check? I don't know but again he was on that radar screen. Maybe there should have been some follow up including coordination between law enforcement and county health services! Well maybe just suspend the 2A and take my rights away. Yea, that's the ticket to stop this sort of thing from ever happening again.
    BTW I am looking for an example of a behavior that has been eliminated by passing a law! Anyone????

Now thanks to Joe Zamudio! comment any one who now carries a spear mag is getting ready for a war. While I commend him for his actions I am sadden by his comment anyone packing spear magazines is getting ready for a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Mythought was there may have been a security issue and only the police/sheriff was providing security, with as many folks at the event I was wondering why no one close was armed.
    I'll tell you why there was nobody close that was armed. The Congresswoman was a Democrat, and it was a Democrat rally. Democrats don't believe in owning/carrying guns. Bet some of them wished they had been armed THAT day!

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    I'll tell you why there was nobody close that was armed. The Congresswoman was a Democrat, and it was a Democrat rally. Democrats don't believe in owning/carrying guns. Bet some of them wished they had been armed THAT day!
    she is a Dem... but she is a gun owner... and applauded the Heller decision by the supreme court...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
    she is a Dem... but she is a gun owner... and applauded the Heller decision by the supreme court...
    Not all of them are anti-gun I have to agree. I voted for ONE democrat here in the past election cycle. He's a state senator who is very pro-gun, has more conservative ideals than some of the republicans (RINOS), and will not vote for any legislation that infringes on our 2nd Amendment Rights. I've met the man and have spoken with him on topics. He responds to my emails and I do send off a few...

So with all that written, not all (D) have bad intentions, just the progressive liberal ones... Hence my signature
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Not all democrats are progressive liberals. Unfortunately the party has been taken over by the progressive liberals. They are now working on the republican party. That's why there isn't a whole lot of difference between them now days. Hopefully the tea party movement can stop the left wing progressive liberal takeover of the republicans.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast