Westboro Baptist Church protesting the funeral of the 9 year old girl killed in AZ!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church protesting the funeral of the 9 year old girl killed in AZ!!!

1. Westboro Baptist Church funeral protest

Many of the so called "church members" are lawyers like those in my time called Ambulance Chasers just looking to be able to sue someone. They will all face God's judgment in his time. I have to admit to not being a proper Christian for I have no forgiveness in my heart for them. I have been a warrior and now try to be a peacemaker but these people bring back a lot of the warrior traits. My prayers and sympathy for the little girl and her family as well as to all those who were killed or wounded and to their families as well.

#! God doesn't need the Westboro Church to get at America, he can handle that on his own if he so desires. For those of us who want to help stop them I know a motorcycle group who stopped their protest in Ark at a soldiers funeral. My hats off to them. Good job!

As a Christian, I am grieved that people hide their ignorance behind the facade of being a spokesperson for God. I have to wonder if the pastor of that erstwhile church ever preaches from the New Testament. If he were to preach the gospel, it would be one of repentence, of love, and hope for the change in the lives of those whom they perceive to be wrong. I am aware that judgment is the worst sin in the scriptures, for Jesus said that judgement is the only place where God uses the person's own narrow views as a basis for His pronouncement of their guilt. All that said, I would have a hard time feeling bad for these hypocrits if someone were to pass a little physical restraint on them. By the way, the cyclists who surrounded the mentioned funeral service were from around Seaford, Delaware, I believe.
    Bigstonebeach. Enjoy your freedom while you still have it.

5. The AZ legislature did pass legislation that would keep the pieces of crap at least 300ft. (maybe yards?) from the funeral. As of this note the Westboro Baptist Church decided not to protest at the funeral. Thank God they have a little humanity in them. They are wackos who do not deserve the attention they get. God has a reward for them when they die...it's called HELL.

Thumbs down

What a poor, poor excuse for a church. And what a super ineffective way to recruit new members. Besides being a very disrespectful thing, it's just plain bad manners. If that were my daughter, I'd think the bikers should be allowed to teach them something.
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

They are no more Christian then wackomadidjob.

Hadn't heard that the radicals weren't attending... hope that to be true.

However, I read that the Patriot Guard had also extended an invitation to a famous motorcycle 'club' that has a particularly nasty reputation.

However, I read that the Patriot Guard had also extended an invitation to a famous motorcycle 'club' that has a particularly nasty reputation.

As Kendix stated, the WBC buffoons have canceled their protest of the girl and will go to the judges funeral instead. They are truly an embarrassment to Christianity and to Kansas. The Supreme Court is now deliberating on this bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan63 View Post

The Patriot Guard did NOT extend the invitation. They declined to attend. Local bikers from the Phoenix Motorcycle Rider Group extended the invitation.

Westboro Baptist has encountered the Patriot Guard on numerous occasions and know's full well that the PG will NOT initiate violennce. The fact that the PG will NOT be there, and that the Hell's Angel's might be, may well have influenced the protestors to stay the hell away.

Arizonans Rally to Prevent Westboro Church Disruption of Shooting Victims' Funerals - FoxNews.com

"It makes me sick to my stomach," said Glen Littell, who's bringing a pack of bikers from the Phoenix Motorcycle Rider Group to Tucson on Thursday. "They're a stench from a slaughterhouse. We're just going to block the stench so the family can catch their breath."

Littell said his riders are not looking for any violent confrontations. But he told FoxNews.com that Arizona bikers are going to do "whatever we have to do" to cordon off the family from the protests. A group called the Patriot Guard Riders often does this when the Westboro church pickets military funerals, but Littell said that group is not traveling to Tucson, so "we're stepping in."

Littell has notified the Pima County Sheriff's Department and has reached out to several other biker groups notifying them of their planned presence at Green's funeral. He crossed his fingers that the Hells Angels would join them.

"Nothing says stand back and be silent like a Hells Angels presence,"
    he said.

Littell added that if the church moves on to picket other funerals, his riders will follow.

"We're getting word there's gonna be a pretty large presence of bikers," he said. "Word's spreading. And spreading quickly."
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
    Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast