Westboro Baptist Church protesting the funeral of the 9 year old girl killed in AZ!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church protesting the funeral of the 9 year old girl killed in AZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Many of the so called "church members" are lawyers like those in my time called Ambulance Chasers just looking to be able to sue someone. They will all face God's judgment in his time. I have to admit to not being a proper Christian for I have no forgiveness in my heart for them. I have been a warrior and now try to be a peacemaker but these people bring back a lot of the warrior traits. My prayers and sympathy for the little girl and her family as well as to all those who were killed or wounded and to their families as well.
    Forgiveness must be sincerely requested. Jesus himself does not forgive those who do not ask for it. You are under no obligation to forgive any who are unrepentant about their sins. These cultists sin by violating so many Biblical commandments and proverbs I can't count them:

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
    Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
    Do not contend with a man for no reason, when he has done you no harm
    Toward the scorners He is scornful, but to the humble He shows favor.
    Show mercy to the grieving
    If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
    They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
    He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD

...etc.

It would seem the disgusting pigs didn't show?

Quote Originally Posted by uscg4good View Post
    What the heck are they protesting anyhow?
    For the life of me, I cannot figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirednun View Post
    Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
    Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
    I did not sign on to this forum to read bible passages and verse! And furthermore, you didn't cite your source so you are guilty of plagiarism.

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    I did not sign on to this forum to read bible passages and verse! And furthermore, you didn't cite your source so you are guilty of plagiarism.
    I realize that the religious are informed by their text, but quoting verse with no contribution of one's own ideas and POV is not very informative IMO. It is also boring and I usually scroll past such posts.

But that's just me.

And, some smart aleck can just respond by quoting verse that contradicts, as the bible is full of self contradiction. And then a topic gets derailed,.....
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by gallstones View Post
    i realize that the religious are informed by their text, but quoting verse with no contribution of one's own ideas and pov is not very informative imo. It is also boring and i usually scroll past such posts.

But that's just me.

And, some smart aleck can just respond by quoting verse that contradicts, as the bible is full of self contradiction. And then a topic gets derailed,.....
    Amen!

as i understand it the hells angels said they would keep the protestes away. bless them. as far as the protesters go "kool-aid anyone?" lets drop this subject. we are giving way too much attention to these protesters who in reality are idiots or whatever else you want to call them. again lets drop it and not even give the protesters the satisfaction of being noticed because all they want is attention and they ARE NOT worth the time.

The "church" aka whacko's, got an interview on a local Phoenix radio station in exchange of not protesting the 9 year old's funeral. the real ironic thing is, when a group was getting ready to protest their interview at the station, the station tried to stop the protest by calling the police......pot meet kettle. I'm willing to bet that this station is out of business in less than a year. or a general manager is fired-soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kendix View Post
    Because of OUR protest ,they have canceled the girls funerl. They will protest the judges
    I'm unclear on what Kendix is saying. Is Kendix a member of RBC? Why are you protesting the girl's funeral, or, I guess now the Judges funeral?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast