Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manchester State Forest, SC
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by sprale View Post
    All these efforts to chip away at the Second Amendment have only influenced me to start buying more firearms. If they start to outlaw the ones I posses, I'll just bury they in the backyard!
    When its time to bury your guns, its time you ought to be digging them up.

    Think about it...
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

  2.   
  3. #52

    Thumbs up Buy more guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprale View Post
    All these efforts to chip away at the Second Amendment have only influenced me to start buying more firearms.
    Now that's the spirit!

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362
    Senator... thats "Senator" to you, Gentlemen, She worked so hard for that title and she wants to be recognized by the title! Isn't that what she told BG Walsh last year during a Senate Committee hearing? (She doesn't want hear what I call her in private!).
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

  5. I have an idea, we need to have a “common sense Constitution protection “ bill, where anyone authoring, or endorsing a bill that violates a constitutional right must be investigated, and if found that they knowingly intended to circumvent the constitution, and violate a constitutional right they must be suspended for violating their oath of office, and face criminal charges. There are criminal laws against depriving someone their constitutional rights. Ask Ms Boxer to support that bill.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ADJ423 View Post
    She wants a federal law that turns all states to may issue like her California is what I am reading in this.


    Precisely what I read..... that clearly leaves the decision with the local chief LEO. At present, the state has the burden of proof I am NOT qualified before they can deny. Now, I will have the burden of proof that I AM qualified... AND that I 'have need". Sorry, Babs, but my "need" is already established in the US Constitution, that niggly bit of paperwork YOU have sworn yourself up protect, defend, uphold...... so DO YOUR JOB and back off. Your own state may have most of their citizens disarmed... keep your pox at home. Don't go infecting the rest of us with it.

    A perfect situation for nullificationn and interposition by the states.... at least the ones who care about their citizens liberty.

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    South-east Michigan
    Posts
    5
    "Common sense gun laws" means "laws based on imagination rather than fact."

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Senator... thats "Senator" to you, Gentlemen, She worked so hard for that title and she wants to be recognized by the title! Isn't that what she told BG Walsh last year during a Senate Committee hearing? (She doesn't want hear what I call her in private!).
    I would much rather see her refered to as ex-Senator. She can take the wicked witch of the west, Pelosi, with her too.

  9. #58
    Common Sense bill...shouldn't you be required to have a little common sense before you can name a bill such?

    This is just a way to make 'shall' states into 'not a chance' states.

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Elma NY
    Posts
    1,638
    THIS is the same woman that told a Brigadier General
    "Do me a favor," she said, "could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am?' It's just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you."

    Hey Ma'am Do me a favor,could you take your common sense candy wrapped gun control bill and stick it. It's just a thing many people died for to get the Constitutional Right , so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you." BEEEACH.

    I may have to respect the office, I don't have to respect you. Hell, I don't even have to respect the office, YOU FREAKING WORK FOR ME!!!!!!

  11. #60

    Thumbs down Barbara Boxer

    Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    THIS is the same woman that told a Brigadier General
    "Do me a favor," she said, "could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am?' It's just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you."

    Hey Ma'am Do me a favor,could you take your common sense candy wrapped gun control bill and stick it. It's just a thing many people died for to get the Constitutional Right , so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you." BEEEACH.

    I may have to respect the office, I don't have to respect you. Hell, I don't even have to respect the office, YOU FREAKING WORK FOR ME!!!!!!
    All this "common sense" is making me dizzy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast