Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boxer to Introduce Common-Sense Concealed Firearms Act of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    THIS is the same woman that told a Brigadier General
    "Do me a favor," she said, "could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am?' It's just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you."

Hey Ma'am Do me a favor,could you take your common sense candy wrapped gun control bill and stick it. It's just a thing many people died for to get the Constitutional Right , so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you." BEEEACH.

I may have to respect the office, I don't have to respect you. Hell, I don't even have to respect the office, YOU FREAKING WORK FOR ME!!!!!!
    Just another puffed up popenjay with high illusions of self grandeur and self importance.

There is a reason why there exist "Contempt of Congress" Laws. I can think of no other body of souls more in need of the legal protection.

Does anyone remember the days when they referred to themselves as "Public Servants"? I guess it was too hurtful of their self esteem to let THAT term continue on in common usage.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    All this "common sense" is making me dizzy.
    It must be because you are winding down from all the liberal spin normally found.

Thumbs down Keep the "Change"

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    It must be because you are winding down from all the liberal spin normally found.
    So that's why the walls seem to rotate counter-clockwise when I am sitting still. All this "change" is making me dizzy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567