Canada's Confiscation Laws
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada's Confiscation Laws

Canada's Confiscation Laws

It's 10 years this year since Canada's "C-68"...the Firearms Control Act...went into effect. There was a terrible uproar over it and everyone (gun person) in Canada was "up in arms", so to speak, but what ever became of it? What were the lasting results and where do they stand up there now? More to the point, what might we have to look forward to if we're unprepared??

Refresh your memories about it Here
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    It's 10 years this year since Canada's "C-68"...the Firearms Control Act...went into effect. There was a terrible uproar over it and everyone (gun person) in Canada was "up in arms", so to speak, but what ever became of it? What were the lasting results and where do they stand up there now? More to the point, what might we have to look forward to if we're unprepared??

Refresh your memories about it Here
    Can you say CAVIL WAR lol. That's just what you will have if and when they try and do something like this. I think she says it best.

YouTube - Tracy Chapman - Talkin bout a revolution

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

A different kind of "Never Forget."

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Although I agree that this is a very real possibility that has already happened in England and Australia, the video is a scare tactic created by the very organization we're relying on to protect us. This video was produced by the NRA, and includes a shameless plug for donations at the very end.

Cool Scare Tactic by NRA?

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Although I agree that this is a very real possibility that has already happened in England and Australia, the video is a scare tactic created by the very organization we're relying on to protect us. This video was produced by the NRA, and includes a shameless plug for donations at the very end.
    If this video is a scare tactic by the NRA, I hope they produce many more of them. This is not a joke. These people (the government) are dead serious about disarming our country and we are getting closer every day. England, Australia and Canada have gone under and we are just a few steps behind. When this happens here, I wonder what we will do as a nation? Meekly comply? Fight and, if so, how? I haven't quite figured out how I am going to do it but I will not hand over my weapons willingly. When guns are gone, will the government take up knives next? Baseball bats? Tire irons? Where will it all end? I hope the NRA has the ability to stop this incursion on our freedom and the 2d Amendment. That's why I pay my membership dues!

gun control has resulted in millions of deaths because people were unable to defend themselves from the crimminals in government. is this a scare tactic? yes but it is the truth. as far as the fund raising goes and no offence intended i put my money where my mouth is. if this scares people into giving money(including myself) to help those fighting to preserve our gun rights i say good. all it takes for evil to succed is for good men to do nothing. the nra has done something. keep op yhe good work.

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Good I was not the only one who noticed this plug for the NRA. If anything the video taught you it was to keep your name off list that say you have a gun or rifle. By joining the NRA your name goes on their membership list. So the Government just needs to obtain that list and they now a lots of names to check against the nics data base to see which of them show up the ones that don't will under go further investigation to see if they have gone to any gun shows.

while I hope that those are just thoughts in my head that won't come true. I am not willing to take that chance.

if you have bought a gun from a store anytime during the last 40 years your name is already on a list. since this a a concealed weapon site you probably have a concealed weapon permit or open carry permit from your state which means your name is on that list also. in many places you apply to a local law enforcement agency for your permit. thats another list you are on. your local leo can look up these and more. so if my name is on a list of people who support the right to keep and bear arms so be it. i would rather die on my feet than live in terror as a slave. i am not trying to be offensive to anybody but if you think that by not joining any gun rights group your flying under the radar you may be wrong

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If this video is a scare tactic by the NRA, I hope they produce many more of them. This is not a joke. These people (the government) are dead serious about disarming our country and we are getting closer every day. England, Australia and Canada have gone under and we are just a few steps behind. When this happens here, I wonder what we will do as a nation? Meekly comply? Fight and, if so, how? I haven't quite figured out how I am going to do it but I will not hand over my weapons willingly. When guns are gone, will the government take up knives next? Baseball bats? Tire irons? Where will it all end? I hope the NRA has the ability to stop this incursion on our freedom and the 2d Amendment. That's why I pay my membership dues!
    I agree with you on this. The NRA is not perfect, but it has more going for us than some would give it credit for, that is why I am a member. It takes money to win court proceedings and money to keep the anti gunners at bay, like it or not that is the way it goes. Once we go down the slippery slope of banning guns, it will never stop.

I am an NRA member but that does not mean I own a single weapon, just support 2nd amendment, I may have a concealed handgun permit but that does not mean I own a weapon, even if I purchased a weapon, I may not own it now. Screw the list, I did swear to protect the constitution against all enemy foreign and DOMESTIC (Military). Peace and Love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast