HR 308 / Ban for mags over 10rds
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 308 / Ban for mags over 10rds

HR 308 / Ban for mags over 10rds

Sen. McCarthy introduced a ban with essentially no exceptions to ban mags over 10 rounds.

Read The Bill: H.R. 308 - GovTrack.us

It's basically DOA with the republican congress but it's good to remember that elections have consequences and we should always be vigilant.

63 co-sponsors, ALL Democrats....go figure

Gee, clinton tried that before, it didn't reduce the crime rate nor keep those nasty high ammo holders out of the wrong hands. Mc Carthy rallies around failure and call it common sense.

H.R. whatever it is will be dead on arrival.

Show me proof of any Gun Control law that protected the Law abiding citizen.

McCarthy is another Sarah Brady wannabe, but no banana. She can take her gun control bill and wipe her butt with it!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    McCarthy is another Sarah Brady wannabe, but no banana. She can take her gun control bill and wipe her butt with it!
    And I'll just go ahead and purchace some of those magazines that she doesn't want me to have.

It's about time the Democrats in Congress started writing short bills that everyone can read and vote against.

Quote Originally Posted by amddude View Post
    Sen. McCarthy introduced a ban with essentially no exceptions to ban mags over 10 rounds.

Read The Bill: H.R. 308 - GovTrack.us

It's basically DOA with the republican congress but it's good to remember that elections have consequences and we should always be vigilant.
    Let me make one thing PERFECTLY CLEAR here and now. With a Republican House and possibly Senate in 2012 if Mitt Romney is elected, the assault weapons ban will become PERMANENT and everyone will be running ten rounds. Ya'll are pissed at Obama for health care and gun laws? ROMNEY already DID those things to assachusetts years ago. I charge everyone with the responsibility of passing this on the moment Romney announces his intentions which could be any day now. And don't take my word for it. Look up the facts. I'm ashamed of myself for being sucked into his rhetoric when he first became governor and I supported him.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Yes. The options we had for a Republican President in 2008 were really poor.

I don't see Romney as being the face of the current Republican party, but that does not mean others will.

It's kind of scary that many Democrat Reps in Pennsylvania are more conservative than a Massachusetts Republican, at least with Romney!

I take it that all the talk of his "Fiscal Conservatism" is rather overblown and inaccurate?

Goes to show some of these people just fell off the turnip truck huh? I could do the same ammount of damage with a 10 round mag as I can with a 15 round mag, just means I need a couple more mags, and a little more ammo. Sheesh, Some politicians are so F***in stupid.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast