Import ban

Thread: Import ban

Import ban

Proposed Shotgun Import Ban Shows Need To Change Law: On Thursday, Jan. 27, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives released a Study on the Importability of Certain Shotguns, which proposes that "military shotguns, or shotguns with common military features that are unsuitable for traditional shotgun sports" be prohibited from importation. This would apply to all shotguns -- not just semi-automatics. As in previous "working group" studies on rifles, the study fails to give proper credit to the widespread use of these guns in newer shooting sports, or to their adaptability to hunting.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Proposed Shotgun Import Ban Shows Need To Change Law: On Thursday, Jan. 27, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives released a Study on the Importability of Certain Shotguns, which proposes that "military shotguns, or shotguns with common military features that are unsuitable for traditional shotgun sports" be prohibited from importation. This would apply to all shotguns -- not just semi-automatics. As in previous "working group" studies on rifles, the study fails to give proper credit to the widespread use of these guns in newer shooting sports, or to their adaptability to hunting.
    Well, looks like we will just have to start making the Siagas here in the good ol' US of A!

I would love to see one of the American Manufacturers step up and realize there is a market for these and either produce them under liscense, or make their own mag fed semi-auto that is reliable and affordable. I would LOVE to be able to buy all my toys American