Magazine ban sneaking into FAA Bill
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magazine ban sneaking into FAA Bill

Magazine ban sneaking into FAA Bill

From this: Magazine Ban Sneaking in Now! | National Association for Gun Rights

Magazine Ban Sneaking in Now!
    Posted on February 2, 2011 by NAGR Staff

I’ve just received word from inside sources in the U.S. Senate.

Senate Democrats are planning to execute a sneak attack on gun rights as soon as TODAY!

Their plan is to sneak Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban into law as an amendment to the Federal Aviation Administration Bill, a routine piece of generally non-controversial legislation.

And they hope YOU won’t notice.

That’s why you and I need to make our voices heard RIGHT NOW!

We need to let them know we’re watching them like a hawk!

Please call your Senators right now.

Make sure they know about this scheme and that they must oppose Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban every step of the way whether it’s attached as an amendment or not.

And make sure they know you’re watching.

Thanks for taking action.

I just emailed my Senators and Representative.
    This is what I said: Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban
    I understand she may be trying to attach it to an upcoming FAA bill.
    Please do what you can to stop it. It is a "knee jerk" reaction and will not stop anything.
    .... "shall not be infringed"
    No "Camel's nose under" this tent!
    Pleas help to prevent this.
    Sincerely,

Cool Email to Congress

I just sent my email. Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by billv View Post
    From this: Magazine Ban Sneaking in Now! | National Association for Gun Rights

Magazine Ban Sneaking in Now!
    Posted on February 2, 2011 by NAGR Staff

I’ve just received word from inside sources in the U.S. Senate.

Senate Democrats are planning to execute a sneak attack on gun rights as soon as TODAY!

Their plan is to sneak Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban into law as an amendment to the Federal Aviation Administration Bill, a routine piece of generally non-controversial legislation.

And they hope YOU won’t notice.

That’s why you and I need to make our voices heard RIGHT NOW!

We need to let them know we’re watching them like a hawk!

Please call your Senators right now.

Make sure they know about this scheme and that they must oppose Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban every step of the way whether it’s attached as an amendment or not.

And make sure they know you’re watching.

Thanks for taking action.
    Can you post a link to the bill?

thats what i like about this site. we are all on the look-out for anti-gun laws. thanks for the info and my senators will be hearing from me.

I called the NRA-ILA. They informed me that the bill is NOT being attached to anything and the story is a HOAX.

-Doc

8. i made my calls wednesday, thanks.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Im too young

I am too young to know about the brady law. I was talking with a fellow man who just like i do love his gun riights and having them. I was there buying an extra mag for my XD-45 and he walked up to see if I needed help and then he started explianing to me just yesterday that soon the brady will come back into effect. making magazines go back up. He said he remember days where people would by 60$ just for a magazine. Thats unreal to me. But its true.
    Is this the same? or even similiar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericanGreed View Post
    I am too young to know about the brady law.
    No you are not, try studying some history. By that logic I am too young to know about the Monroe Docterine or the Versaille Treaty, which incidently I know quite a bit about.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    No you are not, try studying some history. By that logic I am too young to know about the Monroe Docterine or the Versaille Treaty, which incidently I know quite a bit about.
    No I've read up on it part 1 and part two of the brady. What Im trying to say is I wasnt old enough at the time to know the full effect of that law that was imposed at the time. Please do not try to insult my intelligence every chance you get. Its different being there. I can read all about the civil war but being there makes you understand more about it. Thats why news reporters go out and get the news and see for themselves.
    I mean did it effect on you. Or anyone you knew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast