Gun's seized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun's seized

Gun's seized

I am to say the least a more than just PO'ed. I am still trying to find out why a man had his guns seized. The only thing I see is that the government thinks he had too many. If thats the case then the government has stepped over the line. If thats the case are you going to remain silent about it?

Rev. John Henry takes leave from post at St. Herman's after 230 guns seized
    Rev. John Henry takes leave from post at St. Herman's after 230 guns seized | cleveland.com

I'm curious to hear their justification for the seizure if he has not been charged with a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBear71 View Post
    I'm curious to hear their justification for the seizure if he has not been charged with a crime.
    Several weeks ago, officials said, an anonymous informant told a narcotics detective that a man claiming to be a priest had purchased multiple guns. After police identified the man as Henry, the detective's surveillance uncovered "strange and erratic" behavior, Harper said.
    "anonymous informant" meaning a junkie

That smells fishy to me. I hope I am not displaying strange and erratic behavior by posting my opinion. If they get away with doing it to him who are they going to do it to next?

It sounds like they are worried about his mental health. That and the guns for god tax exemption he tried to use:

Henry tried at least once to use St. Herman's tax exemption when purchasing guns

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    It sounds like they are worried about his mental health. That and the guns for god tax exemption he tried to use:
    What qualified person evaluated/ or obsereved him before they confiscated the firearms? They got a tip from one of their drug informants, aka a druggy.

Erratic behavior seems pretty flimsy to me to get a judge to issue a search warrant.

The Lord said, "Let he who has no sword sell his robe and buy one", looks like the good reverend was just following orders.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    "anonymous informant" meaning a junkie
    all too often they will spout some fallacy about someone and not beyond making up heaps of totally bogus lies just to keep out of jail, and the police never once say OOPS when they raid on this missinformation....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Bogus pure and simple.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast