Stop Kennedy-McCain Gun Control in 2008! AND BEYOND! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Kennedy-McCain Gun Control in 2008! AND BEYOND!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I am actually tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils... is there ever going to be a president who actually supports the constitution? I mean where do these morons come from?
    I'm tired of it too however the last guy like that was Reagan back in 1980. It is the nature of the beast. The best never win the ones who get elected have made the compromises needed in order to seal the deal. Sold their souls to the devil in order to get the nomination.

No one smart enough to be good at it will take the job because they are smart enough to see how lousy a job it is.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I doubt it. When somone close to following the constitution and not the New World Order comes on the scene he would be crusified in the press like Ron Paul.
    this I agree with. yet there are so many people who still have their eyes closed as to what is actually happening to our country, or the rest of the world.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

New World Order? must have been watching to much out there tv or listening to way too many conspiracy theories...

must be a Paulite...

Ronald Reagan for all the good everybody claims that he did, the fact is; they used to call Ronald Reagan "RED RONNIE" because of how left he was...

Additionally, he sold us out on the second amendment and amnesty too...

5. What you don't believe the X-files are true. The little green men are not from florida. I used to go to school with some really strange people. To smart not to be implants or or martians.

Paulitte?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    New World Order? must have been watching to much out there tv or listening to way too many conspiracy theories...

must be a Paulite...

Ronald Reagan for all the good everybody claims that he did, the fact is; they used to call Ronald Reagan "RED RONNIE" because of how left he was...

Additionally, he sold us out on the second amendment and amnesty too...

So you don't beleave in the NWO. guess you did not here the first Bush president speak of it when he was president or ever hear where it was first talked about. Guess you subscribe to the accidental view of history. If that was correct you would think we would accidentally do something right once in a while. Hey, I have some ocean front land in AZ I would like to sell you. And Paulite. That was really lame. Which one of the idiot polititions do you support?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So you don't beleave in the NWO. guess you did not here the first Bush president speak of it when he was president or ever hear where it was first talked about. Guess you subscribe to the accidental view of history. If that was correct you would think we would accidentally do something right once in a while. Hey, I have some ocean front land in AZ I would like to sell you. And Paulite. That was really lame. Which one of the idiot polititions do you support?
    Yes I heard the speech that George H.W. Bush made to the house, senate and the country; I was deployed and heard it on a Armed Forces Radio Station...

Additionally, I have read it and re-read it...

I obviously am not speaking of the "New World Order" made reference of by George H.W. Bush on 9/11/1990 in regards to the Persian Gulf War...

I am speaking of the twisted "New World Order" the conspiracy theorists, Paulites, and other Rosie O'Donnell "911 was an inside job" and "Gulf of Tonkin" nut jobs speak of and try to spin into something its not...

Yes I heard the speech that George H.W. Bush made to the house, senate and the country; I was deployed and heard it on a Armed Forces Radio Station...

I obviously am not speaking of the "New World Order" made reference of by George H.W. Bush on 9/11/1990 in regards to the Persian Gulf War...

I am speaking of the twisted "New World Order" the conspiracy theorists, Paulites, and other Rosie O'Donnell "911 was an inside job" and "Gulf of Tonkin" nut jobs speak of and try to spin into something its not...

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

ells and the benevolent New World Order
    H.G. Wells said in his 1940 non-fiction book entitled "The New World Order": "... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."[10] H.G. Wells called his effort to organize prominent intellectuals behind the idea of establishing a World Government "The Open Conspiracy" (a benev

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller,
    ( founder of the Trilateral Commission),
    in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission,
    in June, 1991

We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee,
    in a June l931 speech before
    the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli,
    first Prime Minister of England,
    in a novel he published in 1844 called
    Coningsby, the New Gen

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli,
    Coningsby, the New Gen

The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nwo

[B]The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

[/The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976,
    (killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis by original compiler], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order' based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court."

George McGovern,
    in The New York

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long."

President George Bush (January 1991)

B]

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

ells and the benevolent New World Order
    H.G. Wells said in his 1940 non-fiction book entitled "The New World Order": "... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."[10] H.G. Wells called his effort to organize prominent intellectuals behind the idea of establishing a World Government "The Open Conspiracy" (a benev

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller,
    ( founder of the Trilateral Commission),
    in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission,
    in June, 1991

We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world."

Professor Arnold Toynbee,
    in a June l931 speech before
    the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913

Benjamin Disraeli,
    Coningsby, the New Gen

Benjamin Disraeli,
    Coningsby, the New Gen

The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876

tin foil hat alert...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast