Stop Kennedy-McCain Gun Control in 2008! AND BEYOND! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Kennedy-McCain Gun Control in 2008! AND BEYOND!

Thumbs up

Since Hk4u & Scarecrow do not quite understand the concept of kinetic energy, metal fatigue and how collapsing one floor can be sufficient to bring a entire building down...

AND they apparently buy into unsubstantiated conspiricy theory's, propaganda and mythology put out by "Out There TV" et. al.

Here is a little simpler visual aid for you...

in the dipicted examples, only the first item is actually being broken by the demostrator; the spacers between the blocks allow the energy from the first to break the second and so on...

You know you are watching a truly remarkable breaking demo when there are no spacers between the blocks, bricks, boards or what have you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You know you are watching a truly remarkable breaking demo when there are no spacers between the blocks, bricks, boards or what have you...
    Actually there are spacers in both pictures; they're clearly visible in the second one.

As far as 9/11 goes, every element of the disaster has been comprehensively explained by an assortment of engineers, metallurgists, aircraft experts, records-keepers, firefighters and so on. There is no part of 9/11 that cannot be thoroughly explained within the current, commonly held hijacking/crashing account of what happened.

Typically, people want to believe that there is something "bigger" than them at work, in control, even if behind the scenes, whether for good or evil. It's difficult to accept the idea that some things are simply outside of the control of humanity; it's more comforting to believe that incredibly bad things that happen were facilitated by the government, rather than the government being blindsided.

The 9/11 attacks were an event similar to a mass shooting incident. Some incredibly misguided people planned and took actions that ended up killing and injuring a lot of people. The terrorists were sloppy and suspicious at times, and some people did notice, but they overall managed to keep a low enough profile so that no one really caught on to the point where decisive action could be taken. In the end, the towers fell the same way they went up - quickly and orderly, which probably prevented more deaths than were necessary. The Pentagon was hit by an airplane full of people, not a missile - and everyone on the planes died. They were not ferried to a secret location and offloaded. This was an incredibly well-planned operation by Middle East terrorists, not a product of **** Cheney, the CIA, or the Jews.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Actually there are spacers in both pictures; they're clearly visible in the second one.
    If I inferred that there were not spacers in either picture, it was unintentional ...

I am aware that there were spacers in both...

best regards.

Fairy tales

Since Hk4u & Scarecrow do not quite understand the concept of kinetic energy, metal fatigue and how collapsing one floor can be sufficient to bring a entire building down...

AND they apparently buy into unsubstantiated conspiricy theory's, propaganda and mythology put out by "Out There TV" et. al.

Here is a little simpler visual aid for you...

in the dipicted examples, only the first item is actually being broken by the demostrator; the spacers between the blocks allow the energy from the first to break the second and so on...

If you want to believe everything the government tells you then be my guest. You can even believe in the tooth fairy and get up on Easter looking for the eggs the Easter Bunny brought you if that makes you feel better. Stick you head in the sand. What ever floats your boat. Hey, the NWO need more robots like you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If you want to believe everything the government tells you then be my guest. You can even believe in the tooth fairy and get up on Easter looking for the eggs the Easter Bunny brought you if that makes you feel better. Stick you head in the sand. What ever floats your boat. Hey, the NWO need more robots like you.

Ok HK4U...

time for your meds and back to the rubber room with you...

7. Why does the government hide things like the details of Kennedy death? A pleading the 5 or holding back information is grounds for being a lier. The history book are written by the winners . Why would they show themselves in a bad light. We are in a need to know relationship with our gov. They tell us what we need to know.

If I inferred that there were not spacers in either picture, it was unintentional ...

I am aware that there were spacers in both...

best regards.
    Ah...I thought you were referring to the pics as an example of non-spaced blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Why does the government hide things like the details of Kennedy death? A pleading the 5 or holding back information is grounds for being a lier. The history book are written by the winners . Why would they show themselves in a bad light. We are in a need to know relationship with our gov. They tell us what we need to know.
    Most of the information that is being held is done so out of respect for the family. I know people who have interesting theories about the Federal Reserve, or the Kennedy assassination, or what have you - but so far, I have never seen anything that would actually suggest these are anything but highly speculative theories.

What part of 9/11 doesn't add up for you? Watch Loose Change - many of the accusations are flat-out lies, and the rest are easily explained by either basic science, or expert advice. The movie itself is better at refuting its own claims than it is at supporting them.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    So what you're saying is that the videos we see of the planes crashing into each building were just figments of our collective imaginations? If those plane crashes did not cause the fire and resulting building collapses, then what did?
    well I guess this isn't the thread to be talking about it in. sure planes hit the building and no one said anything about the videos being only imaginary. but there is no way that all the buildings that fell could fall so uniform without something else helping them fall so perfectly. and why were the streets showered with a fine dust? if a building is going to fall under stress then there are going to be large chunks of the building showering all over the place. fires caused by the planes are not going to turn the building materials into dust. also what about wtc building 7? it was not struck by an aircraft.. and it did not have raging fires.. yet it also came down so perfectly calapsing in on itself just as a controled demolition.but as pointed out before this is not the thread for it. maybe a new one should be started for an interesting discussion and diffferent views on the subject.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    well I guess this isn't the thread to be talking about it in. sure planes hit the building and no one said anything about the videos being only imaginary. but there is no way that all the buildings that fell could fall so uniform without something else helping them fall so perfectly. and why were the streets showered with a fine dust? if a building is going to fall under stress then there are going to be large chunks of the building showering all over the place. fires caused by the planes are not going to turn the building materials into dust. also what about wtc building 7? it was not struck by an aircraft.. and it did not have raging fires.. yet it also came down so perfectly calapsing in on itself just as a controled demolition.but as pointed out before this is not the thread for it. maybe a new one should be started for an interesting discussion and diffferent views on the subject.
    Building 7 burned for hours - ALL DAY UNCHECKED, AFTER BEING EVACUATED ...

By the farthest stretch of the imagination, none of the buildings of the WTC could have been considered as falling uniformly...

Some conspiracy theorists believe the building collapses on September 11, including that of building seven, were the result of controlled demolition.[44][45] NIST has "found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition event". NOR has any credible scientific entity ...

The WTC complex comprised seven buildings, three of which completely collapsed on the day of the attacks. At 5:20 p.m., 7 World Trade Center, a 47-story steel-frame skyscraper across the street from the rest of the complex, became the third building to collapse. Unlike the Twin Towers, the collapse of WTC 7 had been anticipated for several hours and the building had been evacuated. A transit (or theodolite) was used to measure the extent of a visible bulge.[29]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaps...d_Trade_Center

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center
    Last edited by Bohemian; 02-27-2008 at 07:50 AM.

11. I think it was funny that the owner put terriost insurance on it 6 months earlier, why not when it first was attacted ? Lots of people shorted their stockmarket moneys that day. Where are all the videos of the plane that hit the pentagon. Questions linger and uncle sam has the answers. Do not hold info back and be forth coming to your citizens. WE are the Owners of this company and FBI,ATF all and government is here to support us not us support them. I do not distrust my government and I expect the same in return.I do question the size and the waste. Retired from the system.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast