Ban Hi Cap people with knives

Thread: Ban Hi Cap people with knives

Ban Hi Cap people with knives

A graffiti artist armed with five knives went on a bloody 28-hour rampage across New York City, fatally stabbing his stepfather, ex-girlfriend and her mother, running down a pedestrian with a stolen Lexus and knifing a subway passenger before being arrested in Times Square, police said.

Read more: Suspect Arrested in NYC Stabbing Spree - FoxNews.com

Quote Originally Posted by billv View Post
    A graffiti artist armed with five knives went on a bloody 28-hour rampage across New York City, fatally stabbing his stepfather, ex-girlfriend and her mother, running down a pedestrian with a stolen Lexus and knifing a subway passenger before being arrested in Times Square, police said.

Read more: Suspect Arrested in NYC Stabbing Spree - FoxNews.com
    Where were the police during this spree, had even one of the folks around the people he stabbed been armed this could have been over in a hurry, all those folks should thank NY for it's anti gun stance.

4. Of course, anti-gun Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg will now push to ban the ownership of kitchen knives.

Knives don't kill people. Maniacs with knives kill people. But seriously, doesn't this prove the point of 2A rights? Even if guns are banned or controlled, if someone wants to go on a rampage, they'll figure out a way to do it. And, yeah, Nightmare, one armed person could have made a difference. I've always said one armed teacher could have drastically changed the outcome of Columbine. But try to convince any of the liberal nut jobs out there, and they just. don't. get it.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat61; 02-13-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added more

This just proves what I've always said which is, that we should ban all knife holders that hold more than 6 knives!
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by larrys0227 View Post
    This just proves what I've always said which is, that we should ban all knife holders that hold more than 6 knives!
    Do you realize how many people would become criminals if you banned these?
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by larrys0227 View Post
    If I wear cargo pants I would have 6 pockets and since they are called pocket knives what is wrong with me having a knife in each pocket? Ok You could call me OCD since I want to have one in each of my pockets but who knows which pocket I would be able to reach in an emergency.