FEMA Concentration Camps - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FEMA Concentration Camps

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    If you all worry about bunkers, type in Crane Naval Depot, IN in Google Maps. Zoom out a couple levels to see how many you can put in one area.
    Again...

All those little dots are not concentration camp barracks. They are ammo storage bunkers.

If you really want to theorize on conspiracies of this nature (I really shouldn't stoke this particular fire), and are looking for possible dissident internment camps in southern Indiana, a more likely target of your lunatic ravings would be Camp Atterbury outside of Columbus, IN.

Camp Atterbury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google Maps

Look at all those massive parade grounds waiting to be filled with barracks. So easily patrolled. So easily guarded. It's even got its own small airport right there.

And if worse comes to worst for FEMA, it's got nearly 30,000 acres of rugged hill country that can hide a lot of... sins.

An even more likely site for an Indiana-based internment camp would be the former Jefferson Proving Grounds, now the Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge.

Jefferson Proving Ground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With its former life as a military munitions testing facility, it's still ringed with a perimeter road and tall fence. Part of it remains off-limits to public use as the expense to clean up the remnants of old munitions is prohibitive.

Actually, now that I've done a virtual walk-around of the entire facility in Google maps, I think I'll put this site down as a possible bug-out destination in case of zombie apocalypse. It looks like it's just about the largest plot of land I could imagine that could be successfully defended from zombie incursions. Also, minefields, so *shuffle* *shuffle* *BOOM*
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Alex Jones has made a fortune exploiting the kooks and "Tin-Foil Hat/I'm Not Taking My Meds Anymore" crowd.

I worked with a guy who saw black helicopters everywhere, spying on him from his neighbor's peach orchard. He was convinced from this type of stuff that ten soviet armored divisions were hiding in the scrub brush of New Mexico waiting for orders from the illuminati and trilateral commission, to take over the country and make bill clinton king for life!

I suspect if the alex jones viewers watched Art Bell, they could explain how the ufo aliens are working with the illuminati and obama to put all Christians in concentration camps

Quick, get 'em before obama bans them: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

-Doc

Here is my question, who would do the rounding up? The Army? I think they are going to go home to protect their families. If things got real bad, they are not going to work for nothing. I know I am not going to work if I am not getting paid. The second thing, they don't have anywhere near the numbers to do a rounding up campaign. Shoot, they would be overwhelmed in a matter of hours. I wonder if obamanations civilian police force will be willing to die for their cause.
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Golly this story has been around since I was in high school (69) and resurfaces every few years. Once it was the secret stickers on the back of street signs....

Bottom line the government buys lots of stuff, stuff it may never need or use, stores this stuff where ever it can, eventually the stuff gets old, they either sell or demo it, then they go out and buy more.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Again...

All those little dots are not concentration camp barracks. They are ammo storage bunkers.

Actually, they are not all ammo bunkers. They contain other things beside ammo too. I just used it as an example of a lot of bunkers.

PS: How many here have been where a 5"(127mm) round has been fired?
    To quote Carole King "I feel the earth move under my feet
    I feel the sky tumbling down ". Not good to be under 250' from one on a rainy day.

Oooo! More about the former Jefferson Proving Ground Army Air Field.

Scroll to the bottom.
    Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields: Southern Indiana

Seems from 2006-2008, FEMA (ooooo!) used it to store some of those infamous disaster trailers. As everyone knows, if FEMA used it once, they can use it again!

Also, on that page are details of usage of the hangar there to store buttloads (metric, not imperial buttloads, mind you) of grain. Now... why would they need all of that food there if they were not going to house buttloads of dissidents there under armed guard, I ask you!
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Oooo! More about the former Jefferson Proving Ground Army Air Field.

Scroll to the bottom.
    Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields: Southern Indiana

Seems from 2006-2008, FEMA (ooooo!) used it to store some of those infamous disaster trailers. As everyone knows, if FEMA used it once, they can use it again!

Also, on that page are details of usage of the hangar there to store buttloads (metric, not imperial buttloads, mind you) of grain. Now... why would they need all of that food there if they were not going to house buttloads of dissidents there under armed guard, I ask you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12