FEMA Concentration Camps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FEMA Concentration Camps

1. Angry FEMA Concentration Camps

YouTube - Alex Jones Show - FEMA Concentration Camps, Coffins (Part 1)

Very interesting.

Call me crazy, but I do not trust this at all. I have a buddy who is a retired Navy man and has seen one of these camps. I have seen the US Army's website listing a posted position for a guard at this type of facility.

I think our gov't is preparing for massive civilian unrest in the coming months or years.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

imma hafta throw the ******** flag....soon as he started talking about the "new world order" i knew he was **** of ****

Quick! before obama bans 'em!

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

-Doc

the video has been around and debated many times... it was posted 2 years... so it had made its round...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Obama Who, have a nephew born in Japan with proof of live birth from Hawaii. God Bless America.

Anything possible, not always probable but possible. Gonna need a morgue next to it. LOTS of people I know ain't going down alive! Let freedom ring, kinda like the sound of my 1911A1busting off a round.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I researched some of the so-called FEMA sites here in my beloved Indiana and found this website:
    FEMA in Indiana

Went to the lat-long listed for the Kingsbury Indiana site and about shat myself laughing.

Those aren't new bunkers. They're very, very old bunkers. And by the marks on the ground around them, they're being deconstructed, not constructed. These are old ammo bunkers. They're only worth anything when completely bermed over with earth. Those listed as newly built have obviously had their earth berms stripped off, indicating that they are no longer used for storing ammo. Not surprising, since the Kingsbury, IN army ammo plant hasn't run in decades.

A closer look at the bunkers in and around Kingsbury whose lat-longs are listed in that page shows that some of the bunkers in question are so decrepit that they are actually falling in on themselves. The ones decommissioned but still structurally sound are no doubt being used for general storage, but they would not do at all for storing "infidels", "insurgents", or "citizens". In short, no one lives there. No one ever will.

Although, I'm sure if that whole bunker complex were bought up by a private developer, he could make a killing selling the plots as survivalist retreats.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I researched some of the so-called FEMA sites here in my beloved Indiana and found this website:
    FEMA in Indiana

Although, I'm sure if that whole bunker complex were bought up by a private developer, he could make a killing selling the plots as survivalist retreats.
    OR with all the berms around, a nice outdoor range would work also. Money-money, if I only had more money........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

10. hey y'all,

i appreciate your replies and insight. i think we can all certainly agree on a healthy distrust of the obama regime and BATFE

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

If you all worry about bunkers, type in Crane Naval Depot, IN in Google Maps. Zoom out a couple levels to see how many you can put in one area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast