DEA- Nationwide Mexican Drug Gang Sweep

Thread: DEA- Nationwide Mexican Drug Gang Sweep

DEA- Nationwide Mexican Drug Gang Sweep

I'm glad they finally did something to truly combat this scourge BUT to state that this was in retaliation for their Agent being gunned down in Mexico??? A lot of these busts was a culmination of months/years of surveillance and follow up. Most were known for a long time. WHY would they have let this go on for so long? If they know there's an ongoing criminal enterprise, why the heck didn't they stop it earlier? And I don't want to her about finding out distribution and banking details, that's blowing smoke up someones skirt, or sombrero.
    I want to know if they were told to stand down until now by the anointed one, Obamao.

More Than 60 Arrested in Nationwide Mexican Drug Gang Sweep - FoxNews.com
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Was all of this timed to take the attention away from
    this
    "Project Gunrunner" scandal - CBS News Video

Thumbs down From the playbook of the U.N.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Was all of this timed to take the attention away from
    this
    "Project Gunrunner" scandal - CBS News Video
    Plus one on that. Just like Baby Doc and Jean Bertand Aristide's return to Haiti, are designed to cover up the fact that the U.N. screwed up and started a cholera epidemic in that nation.

Cool Stand down?

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I'm glad they finally did something to truly combat this scourge BUT to state that this was in retaliation for their Agent being gunned down in Mexico??? A lot of these busts was a culmination of months/years of surveillance and follow up. Most were known for a long time. WHY would they have let this go on for so long? If they know there's an ongoing criminal enterprise, why the heck didn't they stop it earlier? And I don't want to her about finding out distribution and banking details, that's blowing smoke up someones skirt, or sombrero.
    I want to know if they were told to stand down until now by the anointed one, Obamao.

More Than 60 Arrested in Nationwide Mexican Drug Gang Sweep - FoxNews.com
    mappow: It is doubtful that the person who wrote that article has any idea of all the planning that goes into an operation like that and that it was not just a knee jerk reaction. With our illustrious leader and his *****-footing around, there doesn't seem to be much pressure being applied to the war on drugs or any real action to protect our agent's lives. On the contrary, he refuses to let our agents be armed in Mexico and able to defend their lives and has publicly said so. Also, another agent was just killed on the border and he was only armed with bean bags. Four agents, two with real bullets and two with beanbags. What the hell kind of operation is that? How can the U.S. have agents in the field with their hands tied because of politics? I give those men credit for what they are doing with so little to work with and so little support. It is criminal to do that to our own people but the anointed one does not want offend anyone. Why doesn't he just run a white flag up on the White House?