BATFE scandal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BATFE scandal

BATFE scandal

CBS News Uncovers Gunrunning Scandal Within The ATF
    "Project Gunrunner" scandal - CBS News Video

All I know is when I heard Hillary Clinton - Chuck Schumer - Janet Napalitano talking about US legally purchased Guns ending up in Mexico, I rolled my eyes and said bullschidt.

Suddenly this story hits and it all becomes clear as mud.
    What did they know and when did they know it?

Investigative Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reports on a major scandal building within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), one of America’s top law enforcement agencies.

CBS News uncovered evidence which supports the allegation that the agency that is supposed to stop border gunrunning to Mexico’s drug cartels actually participated in letting it happen.

Attkisson reports that these guns have turned up at the scenes of violent crimes, including the murder of a U.S. border patrol officer in Arizona.

CBS News reveals that “Project Gunrunner,”

3. If you would like all the details, here is a first hand source.

A journalist's guide to 'Project Gunwalker' - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Can we disband the BATFE and black-list all of its employees from ever serving in federal service again for life yet?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Why isn't FOX covering this?

Why isn't FOX and CNN covering this?

Has FOX been bought too?
    Don't hear a lot of the FOX commentators bashing the lack of budget cuts.
    What happened to the 100 BILLION?

I noticed only CBS News is running this piece.

Shutting down the ATF should help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    Why isn't FOX and CNN covering this?

Has FOX been bought too?
    Don't hear a lot of the FOX commentators bashing the lack of budget cuts.
    What happened to the 100 BILLION?

I noticed only CBS News is running this piece.

Shutting down the ATF should help!!!
    But who then would provide us tax payers with a false sense of security?

I say BATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms] should go to BAT [Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco]

Since the constitution does not say we have the rights to those items I say let them do what ever they want to Alcohol and Tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    But who then would provide us tax payers with a false sense of security?

I say BATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms] should go to BAT [Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco]

Since the constitution does not say we have the rights to those items I say let them do what ever they want to Alcohol and Tobacco.
    Actually, alcohol is in the Constitution. Amendment 18 and Amendment 21.

BATF should be a convenience store. Not a Federal Agency.

Alcohol and tobacco are not illegal as long as the government can tax it. We do have too much government duplication though. BATF wasn't needed when it was created. Some one needed a legacy. Time to cut out this waste.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Actually, alcohol is in the Constitution. Amendment 18 and Amendment 21.

BATF should be a convenience store. Not a Federal Agency.
    Yes they are but it does not say you as a USA citizen have a right to have or make alcohol the 18th banded alcohol production and made it illegal to own it with out a medical prescription. the 21 amendment just voided out the 18 amendment and made it legal for USA citizens to own and produce alcohol without needing prescription from a medical doctor.

But the government is allowed to infringe on when,where and how much you can have. If you have ever been down south you would have heard of dry counties. Dry counties are where it is illegal to sell alcohol on Sunday in that county so if you wanted a drink you had to drive to a county that sells alcohol on Sunday.

I saw the title of this thread and my first thought was---THIS ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION AND THE KING ARE A SCANDAL. There is nothing that they have done that has proved to be in the best interests of this country and, if anything, prescribe to the idiot's intent to destroy this nation. So picking on the BATF is like picking on a pimple on your face when you have a melanoma killing you.

BATF is kind of a "special police force". EVERY "Bureau" Head in the US Government wants their own "Army" at their beck and call. This one is no different. Needs to go away. If any further "policing" is needed in the areas their title" suggests.... we already have the FBI for the "leg work". As it is, there is so little work for BATF to actually DO these days.... they stir up trouble with firearms dealers and gun shows so they can appear to be BUSY.

I keep wondering how long it will be before "Homeland Security" wants to form a couple of Divisions to meet their ends? Wasn't it Obama who proposed during the campaign of an "Army" of some sort or another for use in the US? Kind of a US based "Peace Corps"? (I forget the particulars, he dropped the idea MOST ricky tick when he got criticised for it.)

As for the US Mfgr'ed guns in Mexico..... I suggest many of those just might have come from the Mexican Army, who black marketed them to the "bad guys". Like ANY self respecting cartel "soldier" would settle for a "semi-auto" fire only weapon when full autos are available on demand? Get REAL!

GG

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast