Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment' - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment'

The circular thinking political folks don't want a solution. They need victims to keep them in offices.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

handgonnetoter Guest
    Seems to me that the Mexican reporter should have been asking his own president why they cannot keep their country under control. Seems to me that Calderon keeps blaming his problems on us.

Well look who he has had for a teacher. Obama and the main stream media blame there problems on George Bush.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Ignore what any politician says, they all lie. I agree 100% that the president has a general anti-2A attitude, opposes concealed carry, and will appoint a liberal to SCOTUS if he gets a chance, nor did I or will I vote for him.

But what pro-2A or anti-2A action has he actually taken since inauguration? I am aware of 1 pro-2A thing: when he signed the Credit Cardholder's Bill of Rights into law last year, he approved National Park carry, matching carry in NPs to the relevant state law. Any anti-2A actions?

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Seems to me that the Mexican reporter should have been asking his own president why they cannot keep their country under control. Seems to me that Calderon keeps blaming his problems on us.
    It was bush's fault!

Spell checker on my machine, when I type Obama I get Osama, my machine is smarter than most of the folks that voted for this loser.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Ignore what any politician says, they all lie. I agree 100% that the president has a general anti-2A attitude, opposes concealed carry, and will appoint a liberal to SCOTUS if he gets a chance, nor did I or will I vote for him.

But what pro-2A or anti-2A action has he actually taken since inauguration? I am aware of 1 pro-2A thing: when he signed the Credit Cardholder's Bill of Rights into law last year, he approved National Park carry, matching carry in NPs to the relevant state law. Any anti-2A actions?
    Anubis,

Your point is well spoken.

Remember "Joe The Plumber" The community Organizer told us exactly what he was going to do, that is, redistribution of wealth, that was not a lie, I think people were in disbelief. I think we have to listen closely to their words to see if they are consistent to their beliefs. He is just an empty suit, his motive is "by design" to destroy the free market, he can't even remember his lies, what is so eloquent about that?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

9. Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post

That was an amendment to a bill he largely supported. Neither he nor his cabinet addressed the National Park carry amendment. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even read the entire law that came across his desk (how many politicians actually read the law?).

There's another pro-2A amendment he unwittingly also signed: an amendment allowing guns to be stored in train luggage (Amtrak).

Quote Originally Posted by Zander_SIG View Post
    Look at what our Gov. is doing, sending GUNS to Mexico so they can blame our 2nd Amend! IT'S TREASONOUS! Will the ATF Gunwalker Scandal Take Down President Obama?
    Guess the Antis were right that American guns were going to Mexico ... via the ATF ...

BHO and the 2nd Amendment

My take on him is that he is a banner, but being a banner is not a core value with him, like it is with DiFi, Chuckie, McCarthy, etc.. He signed on to stuff in Illinois because that was/is the oligarchy's position where he was running. He was not like King Richard of the Peoples Republic of Chicago, whinning out front (I am anxious to see just how Rahm Emanuel acts as Mayor after McDonald).

He is probably just as clueless about the details of the Second Amendment requirements as he was when he told Scaife, the editor of the Greensburg Tribune-Review, during the 2008 Pennsylvania Primary that he wanted a national ban on concealled carry. However, he is enough of a legal scholar to understand that first Heller, and now McDonald, have now made legislation much harder to pass constitutional muster. He has other fish to fry, and will not waste any of his dwindling political capital on gun bans.

As long as we keep attacking and advancing our freedom agenda, he will not attempt to push anything. He has not made the speach about "gun violence" that he promised the Brady Bunch after Tucson, nor has he done anything except avoiding White House action on things like a new ATF director, or that illegal request for info on long guns sold greater than .22 caliber with detachable magazines, or the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Bill - H.R. 822, or the House bill gutting gun control in the District of Columbia, or the Fast and Furious Progam of the ATF which got that border guard killed, or McCarthy's magazine confiscation, or Laudenberg's possible (without a trial or even a hearing) possible terriorist sale ban.

I do not trust him, but I know if we keep an eye on him and keep pushing him, we can keep on taking out the second set of drinking fountains, so to speak, that the libertard gun banners want.
    Orlando, FL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast